Signing exact English (SEE) Resources

Reba.....You must have been sent by GOD! What a pleasure to find you involved with SEE1/MSS. I am friend of both David Anthony and with Dr. Wanda Milburn of the Amarillo (TX) ISD. In the late 70's and until our 2 deaf kids were out of school, and since, I have maintained contact with both David and Wanda. While David has (bitterly) dropped out of further development, Wanda and her team continue to refine and develop MSS. You may e-mail me at "hammond_ham@juno.com" for more information. God bless. SK HH

Just so you know, I have a very low opinion of Anthony. I live in the same town he lives in, and wouldn't skip a beat if he went missing.

We had a meeting once with him leading the meeting, needless to say, nobody understood a thing he said.
We had an interpreter trying to decipher what he was saying. That was one boring day.

Just by you saying you're friends with Anthony speaks volumes about you. I wouldn't be friends with a guy who was forced to move from state to state, leave teaching jobs, for a very specific reason.... Just saying...

Just so you know, I have a very low opinion of Anthony. I live in the same town he lives in, and wouldn't skip a beat if he went missing.

We had a meeting once with him leading the meeting, needless to say, nobody understood a thing he said.
We had an interpreter trying to decipher what he was saying. That was one boring day.

Just by you saying you're friends with Anthony speaks volumes about you. I wouldn't be friends with a guy who was forced to move from state to state, leave teaching jobs, for a very specific reason.... Just saying...

Lol, you missed the tar and feathering we had here while you were too busy partying in Las Vegas.:laugh2:

Reba's an angel! I knew it! :angel: She's definitely not a doormat, though. :cool2:

PFH, I was referring to people from Texas. A podunk Texas town on hear the OK border doesn't fairly represent Texans. Some of us Texans are very metropolitan and fun. It's certainly no Colorado but it's o.k. :wave:

Back