Sign names?

Deaf_Jen

Reaction score
Whats yuor sighn name?

i dont sighn al lthat well 'cos i get finger tied........ but im interested in what everyones sighn names are and why you picked them

mines 'Biggsy' its my sirname...well sortof :applause: sorta like this little guy ecept its my right hand at about my eyelevel, witht he palm down wards

like when someone says "he was about this tall" and waves there hand flat in the air?

am i making any sense? prolly not :greddy: <-- hand like this

lol this is hard to explain :P

anyways whats yours?

since my firends just pointed this out

im waggling the hand side to side ehre *does it at comp screen* see? LOL

I'm assuming my sign name is fuck off. My wife is constantly giving me the finger.

coffeeeeman said:
I'm assuming my sign name is fuck off. My wife is constantly giving me the finger.

I suppose mine has to do with nipples and tweaking... :)

:giggle: MaflyGirl and Mikey. ;) *Hugs*

My Sign "Cheri" is Sign by Letter "C" Close to My Heart. ;)

:giggle: @ Coffeeeman and Malfoyish. ;) I don't sign my name at all, just spell it out. I used to have a couple of old signs, but both aren't what I like though.

Original one was 'D' sign like 'morning' -- but it's also another sign similar to it...'Fuck'...ya get the gist. :P
The other was a 'D' from right shoulder, drag down to left hip. (like princess sign)

:D

My sign name is simply stilled "N" letter sign on right-sided forehead as just like "uncle" sign.

I used to be called "MEC" as it was fingerspelled, then later on in 1999 I was in France for vacation. This was after 2 weeks of nonstop working for a bookstore before Christmas, trying to get all the customers ordered books on time, etc... I flew to France and couldn't sleep at all. Arrived next day at 6 in the morning, and stayed up all day to dish dish dish with friends. I collapsed that night and didnt wake up until 1 pm next day. My friend made fun of me being lazy, and we both said at the same time "M" with lazy. Mind you, it's in French sign language, so it's hard to describe.

Left Hand: B Classifier facing right.
Right Hand: Bent B classifier touching the palm of left hand, then moving right whilst moving the fingers up and down.

Clear?

Sigh "D" on left shoulder... As for clients sign my name "DB" on shoulder. :)

As for my closer friends, they make fun of my nipples pop out.. D on the nipples... :Oops:

:giggle: @ Malfoyish and Cofeeeman!....U guys are funni!...

Umm...for myself it is ' P ' close to my heart!

Mine is:

"C" handshape in sign of "ocean"

You with me? Yes, what? You calling me? LOL

Back