Sigma Nu Butler Bid

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Someone IMed me with this link and I thought that I'd post it here for those of you who go to RIT/NTID... or are in the area.

Sigma Nu Butler Bid

Basically, these guys are auctioning off their services as butlers for people. I've watched them and they are pretty good. You can bid on one of them or both of them. They do up to 3 hours worth of service.

In the past, other groups were bid to help clean up after a party, help move furniture at a friend's house, help remove rocks from a friend's new house, etc. Also, individuals have helped with grocery shopping, tutoring for homework (depending on their knowledge), wash his/her car, etc.

If you're at or around RIT/NTID, stop by and bid for their services. It's worth it... it was for me! :thumb:

Hmm... I think I'll bid for one of these guys to give me rides for my errands. Of course, I'll pay for the gas! Heh!

VamPyroX said:
Someone IMed me with this link and I thought that I'd post it here for those of you who go to RIT/NTID... or are in the area.

Sigma Nu Butler Bid

Basically, these guys are auctioning off their services as butlers for people. I've watched them and they are pretty good. You can bid on one of them or both of them. They do up to 3 hours worth of service.

In the past, other groups were bid to help clean up after a party, help move furniture at a friend's house, help remove rocks from a friend's new house, etc. Also, individuals have helped with grocery shopping, tutoring for homework (depending on their knowledge), wash his/her car, etc.

If you're at or around RIT/NTID, stop by and bid for their services. It's worth it... it was for me! :thumb:

Hmm... I think I'll bid for one of these guys to give me rides for my errands. Of course, I'll pay for the gas! Heh!

Sounds good Unfortunately I am over 2500 miles away! Ugh!

Damn I should bid on EN guys. If I win, I am happy to pay those guys to fly over to SF, clean up my messy room and pack my stuff. I am looking for hunky guys who can carry heavy stuff. Winks. Sad, I am a poor college student. It would be nice though!

By the way, I know only two EN alumnaes though. :scatter:

Back