Sighhhhh, Five Year Old Cuffed

I'm glad they let the police deal with it. I've had enough with lawsuits against schools. I've heard of parents suing schools just because the teacher made a kid sit in the corner in front of everyone, taped a kid's hands together, spanked a kid for misbehaving, etc...

Well, guess what, genius?
Under the Patriot Act we can arrest your daugher as a suspected "enemy of state."
We can hold her indefinately, with no charges, and if you complain publicly, we will arrest you too.
Have a nice day.
The Patriot Act does not play..

Last edited:
It is my understanding that the New Hampshire legislature is trying to throw out the Patriot Act.
Same as Montana.
Looks like some guys are finally getting balls.
We need more such courage and common sense.

Beowulf said:
It is my understanding that the New Hampshire legislature is trying to thorw out the Patriot Act.
Same as Montana.
Looks like some guys are finally getting balls.
YES! That's f**king great news ever I heard in these few years! New Hampshirians are very "Live Free or Die" people so I am not surprised if they are trying to throw out the PATRIOT Act.

Yup, Mag, I think the state motto "Live Free or Die" is more than a motto.
Go, New Hampshire, go!

A lot of people are thinking, Can states do that?
Oh yes they can.

Beowulf said:
A lot of people are thinking, Can states do that?
Oh yes they can.
Well, if they ever get rid of Arnold and get a democrat in governor seat of California, I am sure they will take the matter into their hands and shove the PATRIOT Act out of the state.

"Officers contacted the state child abuse registry because they had concerns about what were said to be sudden, negative changes in the girl's behavior and statements she made, the police report says."

This worries me. Rather than the girl showing a long-time pattern of misbehavior, it appears that her outbursts are a sudden change in behavior. That is often an indication of sexual abuse. I hope the authorities do check out all possibilities. It might not be a simple situation of lack of discipline. :(

Reba said:
"Officers contacted the state child abuse registry because they had concerns about what were said to be sudden, negative changes in the girl's behavior and statements she made, the police report says."

This worries me. Rather than the girl showing a long-time pattern of misbehavior, it appears that her outbursts are a sudden change in behavior. That is often an indication of sexual abuse. I hope the authorities do check out all possibilities. It might not be a simple situation of lack of discipline. :(

Same here, I do have my concerns for the girl too as well.

Some parents don't believe that their children would do bad things.
And children would get away with stuff.

Just like when I was 14 years old... I was riding a yellow special bus...
And We waited for the woman to bring her child to the bus.
But she didn't come out. We had to wait almost 30 minutes.
The bus driver told me to go knock on the door.
And I knocked on the door.... and the woman let me in...

And I was trying to tell her the bus is waiting... But she
was taking her time dressing her son.... she put the shirt on him
slowly. And checked his hearing aids... And the bus was blowing
horn. And I was standing and waiting in the living room...
And she was stilll dressing the boy...

And finally she let me walk the boy to the bus.

And after that... the boy was WILD!!!!! Doing bad things. Screaming...
laughing and all. And the bus driver can't concentrate driving cause
of loud noise. He always talked back. And the bus driver
complain to his mother...
but his mother don't believe the bus driver, she thinks her son is a good child and treat him like he was fragile and like a prince. :bowdown:

Sigh... but anyway... it is sad that
this girl got herself in trouble and mother don't believe the school staffs.
Sad.

Beowulf said:
Yup, Mag, I think the state motto "Live Free or Die" is more than a motto.
Go, New Hampshire, go!

I lived in New Hampshire all my life lol....it not a good thing for "live free or die" There are lot of red tapes in NH does. Not a good place to live in. That why i moved to new york last july last year.

60 pounds 4 feet 5 inches??? that would look like a big girl to me. I am five feet 1 inches. that girl is 5 inches less than me. I wouldnt want that girl to mess with me. Yes the girl would be taken away from mother cuz I see something really fishy about this girl. I think this girl was encouraged by their mother just hurting them. I bet the state would better take the girl away from mother.

Back