*sigh* i want a friend from 49 state

deafironchef

Reaction score
:dunno:

hontely alasak is suck .

i try to start my realship here and it hard to start and i want have a love in me but all my life no girl like me oklhoma and texas and now nothing i want to start a friend to devolped a girlfriend :( i am not in mind right now :( i am tooooo dispress

I wish I have friends from 183 countires who can understand the language to communicate,. ahhhhhh!

go and meet state's best city where have huge deaf group you can join for social to get know each other. Or find somewhere here and poke without beg.

but i am homeless now i am work on to get ssi and medcare and i try to have better life for myslef

There is no reason to argue in here, try and discuss in a approximate manner please. Thanks.

deafironchef, I feel bad for you :(. Well, I am single female and do not have boyfriend. Do you live with your parents or what? Why no one likes you around the states or ur state?

well i am try to deveople love expirce i never have a love inb my life ld or not i try to get my sesne of love so it will be better for other so i have just got sesne of homless and sesne of money now but where love so i try to deveople but want to have gf to find a love in me to show other i have love on me

Back