Siemens Pure 500 question.

satman858

Reaction score
Just how much tweeking does a audiologist have to do with the Siemens Pure 500, once he programs it off of the reading of your audiogram?

To my understanding the Siemens Pure 500 is pretty much self adjusting.

Siemens Pure 500 and 700 owners feel free to tell us your experience with them.

Just how much tweeking does a audiologist have to do with the Siemens Pure 500, once he programs it off of the reading of your audiogram?

To my understanding the Siemens Pure 500 is pretty much self adjusting.

Siemens Pure 500 and 700 owners feel free to tell us your experience with them.

I don't have that type of HA but I've had many different types and I've only had to have them adjusted as my hearing loss progressed.

Almost everytime that happened though, the aid that I had was no longer capable of handling the new hearing loss and I had to get a new stronger one.

Unless you have a rapidly progressing hearing loss, I don't think you'd need to have it tweaked at all after the initial programming, assuming it is a current and accurate audiogram.

Depends on you and what your inner ear does with the sound. Some patients ask me to adjust an aid 12 ways towards the middle, some as for only a slight bump in loudness of speech. The Pure 500 give me a greater opportunity to adjust it to your liking than say the Cielo 2.

Back