Siemens Nitro hearing aid

Wendy H

Reaction score
Hi! I got the Siemens Nitro with the TEK about 2 weeks ago. Thus far, I am having a positive experience with it. I seem to be hearing more bass sounds which I did not hear much w/ my analog (Phonak Superfront). I'm able to pick up speech somewhat better (the other day I was paying for items at a self service check out at the supermarket and I actually heard word for word what the computerized cashier said!). The TEK's bluetooth capability w/ my cell phone works nicely (that's the only thing I've used with it to date). The downside of the TEK is that if users decide to keep the TEK, one can only control the volume of the hearing aid through the TEK and not through the hearing aid. If the TEK is not purchased, the audiologist can program the hearing aid so that users can manually adjust the hearing aid volume. I purchased the TEK so that I could have bluetooth accessibility possibly w/ other electronics that I might use later on.

I have not had to adjust to the sound input with this hearing aid as I did with the Phonak Naida and other problematic issues that I experienced. I have to say that I'm pleased with the overall performance of this hearing aid so far. :wave:

Back