Siemens Lotus 23SP

green427

Reaction score
Ordered this new HA via eBay. It is very popular in Asian countries.

My wife currently has a Lisound 66P analog aid for profoundly deaf folks. After 4 years of use, it has been extremely reliable, much to our surprise....considering we only paid $200.

Now that the 66P is obsolete, there is a new high-powered HA out there that is semi-analog. The Lotus 13 and 23 models are similar, but the 23 has a lot more power.

The 23 has a little door that has 3 adjustment knobs so you can tweak it to your needs....just like the old analog aids, except this is a digital aid that does not require software to program.

You need a very tiny screwdriver to adjust the settings. After 3 tweaks, my wife said that it sounds just like the old analog aid, but more clear in the high frequency range. She has been wearing it for 2 days now, and has not complained once. Says it still sounds much better than the older digital aid she had.

So, for $250, it has automatic noise reduction, uses 675 batteries, comes with a 1 year warranty, it is a pretty damned good deal as an analog aid replacement.

I would not recommend it to anyone that does not know how to adjust hearing aids, though, as it can do damage.

We are probably going to order another one as a backup just in case....even having 2 or 3 is still a lot less than the average cost.

I did not get a chance to take pics, but here are some specs and factory pics:

$(KGrHqEOKjEE4rR,rMQ8BO(f9f7TG!~~_35.JPG

LotusAdjust.jpeg

FittingRangeSP.jpeg

273333607_239_1.jpg

I had Siemens hearing aids when I was in infanthood :) loved it, and that aid still works (my left works, not sure the right will work but the battery door on it is busted lol)

but overall, I still love Siemens as always anytime

I like my Phonak Ok! Plus UPs for the same reason and they sound good as well :)

siemens sp23

hi read your post about the sp23, iam profoundly deaf in both ears and currently use a pair of phonak bte aids supplied by the nhs. obviously these are set up and adjusted via computer so you cant tweak them in your self and the technicians at the hospital will not adjust the volume without a full hearing test. so after reading your post decided to purchase one from ebay, and i have to say iam very impressed- very easy to set up and adjust via the three trimmers extremely good level of volume, can now hear better for the first time in years highly recommended.

Back