Siemens hearing aid audio shoe

Simon7

Reaction score
Hi

Got new Siemens hearing aids today

Looked at the booklet and it said sorting about connecting a audio shoe for fm radios and cell phones etc?.

Is this correct and in simple terms how does it work?

Iam English by the way, think this is a American site?

Through NHS? Go back and ask them for it, and I believe it wiil be issued. if not Connevans is where you can buy it.

Accessories will not be issued, just the hearing aids.

You have to buy the audio shoes and cable to use it and also you need the program (that allows you to use the audio shoes and cable) programmed into your hearing aids.

Here's the link for audio shoes for Siemens hearing aids, I don't actually know which Siemens hearing aids you have tho

Siemens - Direct Input Shoes for Hearing Aids - Connevans

Then you'll need to buy the cable on top as well.

I'm from the UK btw

you can ask your audi about an audio shoe for you! (I did try one with my old pair but the boots for it doesn't work but grateful to have the old shoes for the Gaias anyways LOL)

You don't want to go through an Audi for boots. They upcharged so much, it's unbelievable. If I have gone through my Audi, it would have cost me $250.

Connevans Limited, is where I brought mine as well. I love them. They are a Family Owned company located in England. I had a friend of mine who lived in England get them for me. And I ended up paying $80 for the 2 boots and wire needed to connect to my HAs.

I posted my Boots I got connected to my Phonaks, that I ordered.

You can see them here: Image of my Boots connected to my HAs and Ipod Nano

You'll have to ask your audiologist to set up your hearing aids for Direct Audio Input, otherwise the shoes and whatever you connect to them will not work.

I too got my audio shoes from Connevans, NHS wouldn't provide them.

Connevans also provide an excellent service setting up your radio aid, if you use one, to suit your hearing aids. I recently had them do mine, it costs but is definitely worth it, the sound quality is loads better than before.

Back