Sidekicks users/non users

Mizzou

Reaction score
I read about blackberry but lets talk about sidekick ID ...?...

What about Sidekick LX and Slide ??

What do you think about those sidekick LX and Slide ?? What it compare with blackberry ??

Any details ?

I have SK, and want to try the new LX, maybe will buy one next week....If I do I'll tell ya what I think about it.

I do have sidekick ID, and I love it. It's smaller than sidekick 2

It comes with: Instant messaging: Yahoo! MSN, and AOL, Text messaging, web browsing, games, E-mail, Changeable face plates wall paper, address book, album book, and you can type messages easily.

But it doesn't come in with build in camera like sidekick 2.

I have a Sidekick 3 after SK2 worns out and dead. I like sidekick cellphones with data service, 3 IM servers, email, webbrowse and etc.

I got my hands on a display version of the Sidekick LX.

I can't really say much about it. It looks nice and the layout is definitely different. I mean, the buttons are designed differently and more spread out like the Sidekick II, not the Sidekick 3. The Sidekick LX is also very flat and not rounded or curved like the Sidekick 3. However, I don't know how good it will be.

I haven't gotten my hands on a Sidekick Slide yet. I hope to soon.

I just renewed my contract on a Sidekick 3, so I won't be able to upgrade until next year. However, I rather wait and see if the Sidekick LX or Sidekick Slide gets any good reviews before doing that.

coverage

Does anyone experience the incomplete G7 with the dot circling? I had the experience this morning after reading AD via SK3 and poof gone. I called tmobile and tried to solve the problem they dont' know the reason why. I shut off my pager for a few minutes and turned it back on now its working. Does anyone with a Blackberry have better coverage and service? I am just wondering.

Does anyone experience the incomplete G7 with the dot circling?.

Yes, I have so have my sister, it's might be that they're searching for singular--but sometimes sidekicks can freeze so once you turn it off and turn it back on it'll be working again. It does happen from time to time. ;)

Yes, I have so have my sister, it's might be that they're searching for singular--but sometimes sidekicks can freeze so once you turn it off and turn it back on it'll be working again. It does happen from time to time. ;)

Does anyone experience the incomplete G7 with the dot circling? I had the experience this morning after reading AD via SK3 and poof gone. I called tmobile and tried to solve the problem they dont' know the reason why. I shut off my pager for a few minutes and turned it back on now its working. Does anyone with a Blackberry have better coverage and service? I am just wondering.

For the above of these difficulties, I had this similar problem back in Australia... like RoyalBlue just said, they are searching for the better signal to keep going in the process of the internet useage. You may be in a poor reception area. Tmobile is too stupid to help - neither does Telstra.

I got those G7 and dots on mine. Some pagers are common as cell phones so sidekicks, too.

It was probably out of range and then forgot to connect when it got back in range. :dunno:

Back