Sidekick2 got SPAM!!

A

AngelWolf

Mods... I was not sure if that is right place for topic in here or other section so pls move if have to... and thanks!

Did u get a lot of spams from sidekick2?

I got mine grrr... it started just few months ago! I do not know how that happened...

There is no way to block them and I did call T-mobile and said have to get a new email address!! Geez but I did not to do that yet tho! Damn..

So want to know if anyone who has sidekick2 got spams? Just wonder and thanks!

And mods, can this topic be sticking for while? If not, that okay...just asking! Thanks!

I got no problem. *knock on the wood* You may want to change new screenname. I know it is pain in ass to inform everyone. That's only choice you have.

I don't get any spam on mine.

Since I bought my sidekick 2, I've never gotten any spam.
Its works fine.
You can download a spam blocker on your E-mail.
Margie

I got sidekick 2 since November 2004, didnt get any of spam... :dunno: I dont know how it happened.

My friend got spam on her sk2. She was like grrrr. So her sister called tmobile and asked them how to block it. They said they couldnt, so they gave my friend a new tmail address. So far, she never got any spam. *knock the wood*

I got spam on my SK2 because I accidentally published my email address on the web.

When you first get your SK2, never publish your email address ANYWHERE.

VamPyroX said:
I got spam on my SK2 because I accidentally published my email address on the web.

When you first get your SK2, never publish your email address ANYWHERE.

And inform your friend NOT to include your email address on MASS MAIL like forwarded jokes and things like that. Spammers sometimes take massive list cc'd and spam their email.

I usually give email to someone who I trust and never send stupid chain. =D

I use hotmail.com to trash all spam when register anywhere. heh

i dont have spam in my sk2 but i gave whoever i trust friends thats it.. *knock on woods*

*groan* I guess I will have to change email address and u gusy may be right abt that! grrrr just have to wait till I am settle down myself then I will call that stupid thing! LOL God...I hate to go thru that shit! :pissed:

Thanks a lot so now I understand why that happened grrr!!

PurrMeow: shut the fuckie up!! :fu: phfttt :bump:

Guess I will have to let everyone know abt my email address changing but not right away yet!!!!!! :lol:

Ha Ha Ha Ha

:rofl:

Ha Ha Ha

No wonder u been reading playgirl magazines and filled out and got spam heh :rofl:

PurrMeow said:
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Ha Ha Ha

No wonder u been reading playgirl magazines and filled out and got spam heh :rofl:

Oh shut the fuckie up!! grrrrrr :fu: again! :pissed: :lol:

*sending the spams to your SK email* jk jk

Perhaps you have been eating too much spam lately? LOL

Anyway Moon, like others say, it best for you to contact Tmobile to change your email addy.

~SG~ said:
*sending the spams to your SK email* jk jk

Perhaps you have been eating too much spam lately? LOL

Anyway Moon, like others say, it best for you to contact Tmobile to change your email addy.

Very funny SG! phfttttt!

Yes that what I will do but just got too busy... so I try this week or weekend or whenever! lol :whip: :bump: so hush up!

your sk shouldnt be recieving any spam point period.. When I was employed with tmobile I was part of sk/sk2 development team (known as hiptop else where) and tmobile has certain filters inplace inwhich the spam is caught unless you sign up for something by mistake then your sk should never recieve spam. OR you have another email account linked to that name.... Also you will notice on the sk that certain sites like google, yahoo, etc. mainstream sites will load much faster then others this is because on the hiptop.t-mobile.com server the more people access it the more tmobile realizes it and actually saves that url history to the server so it doesnt have to "FETCH" it and resize it for ur sk brower. Just fyi. :)

JustinZ28 said:
your sk shouldnt be recieving any spam point period.. When I was employed with tmobile I was part of sk/sk2 development team (known as hiptop else where) and tmobile has certain filters inplace inwhich the spam is caught unless you sign up for something by mistake then your sk should never recieve spam. OR you have another email account linked to that name.... Also you will notice on the sk that certain sites like google, yahoo, etc. mainstream sites will load much faster then others this is because on the hiptop.t-mobile.com server the more people access it the more tmobile realizes it and actually saves that url history to the server so it doesnt have to "FETCH" it and resize it for ur sk brower. Just fyi. :)

That is what I though!! But but I just dont know how that happened but all I got email which was from t-mobile asking me if i want any sub... unless I may be wrong since I had deleted long time ago! grrr gosh so now I dont know anymore but I never have any sign up for anything at website except that unsub...for any spam that came in but gosh now i am getting more confused than ever! geez I have nothing to sign up for anything!!!! And no I have not yet to change my email address as I was too busy over this weekend blah! Damnit! I hate that blast spams! *Groan* Wonder if I was doing wrong when I did not do anything except for email from tmobile asking me...unless that could be fraud thinking like from tmobile????????????

JustinZ28 said:
LOL!!! If it only happened once I would no think much into it.

yea I know.... oh well!!! Next time I will remmy that!! Geez I hate that! lol

Back