Sidekick

PeaceRainbowGal said:
Hope you will get one too me :thumb: my lover has already sidekick and I am little jealous :rofl:
hahahahaha!! :rofl: dont be jealous, why not u ask ur lover get one for u????? :)

I already have one and i dont need to worry abt going inside or outside
cuz i rather break from pager during my off days and chat on pc then when i go out to town
i have it ready with me :) .....

I have a vechile car charger and i like that keeps my battery fresh and i dont have to worry abt dead pager :D

PeaceRainbowGal said:
Oh i undy how you feeling and i am accpet myself go outside... yea i heard about new Nokia is good but I have hard to choice of nokia or sidekick for me also I just decdie pick sidekick has website, camera, IM but Nokia have camrea, TDD that all also so nokia not have aim IM that is why and I like chat with aim IM with my friend than email :mrgreen:

I have Nokia 6800 that come with full-keyboard. I can get in AIM, too.

ph_6800_phd.jpg

Cost $299 - I get free (no mail-in rebate!) with sign up for 2 years contact. I get 300 minutes on weekday - unlimited night and weekend. 25 text message send - unlimited received message. Unlimited e-mail and unlimited web/AIM for $44.95 month on Next-Gen National Cover. :)

Where I live if you are deaf you can get the color sidekick for free. Maybe that is in other areas of the country too.

I was disapointed to find out my side kick didn't work in Iowa City, Iowa but everywhere else I have traveled, except Alaska, it has worked fine. Sometimes I have to go outside, like if I'm at my parent's house.

Megalofyia said:
Where I live if you are deaf you can get the color sidekick for free. Maybe that is in other areas of the country too.

I was disapointed to find out my side kick didn't work in Iowa City, Iowa but everywhere else I have traveled, except Alaska, it has worked fine. Sometimes I have to go outside, like if I'm at my parent's house.

my mobile under AT&T wireless sure work in Iowa City. :)

illustrator said:
my mobile under AT&T wireless sure work in Iowa City. :)
Oh I couldn't get mine to work :( I tried it under AT&T wireless too. I could get the phone part to work but not AIM or internet.

TweetyBird said:
hahahahaha!! :rofl: dont be jealous, why not u ask ur lover get one for u????? :)
you are funny, :lol: :lol: i wish she will buy for me LOL but i already sent sidekick company for order free sidekick Heheeh

javapride said:
I already have one and i dont need to worry abt going inside or outside
cuz i rather break from pager during my off days and chat on pc then when i go out to town
i have it ready with me :) .....

I have a vechile car charger and i like that keeps my battery fresh and i dont have to worry abt dead pager :D
Oh really GOOD for you, I like used sidekick aim if i am going town or somewhere.. but i am bored with my pager is nothing :rofl:

PeaceRainbowGal said:
you are funny, :lol: :lol: i wish she will buy for me LOL but i already sent sidekick company for order free sidekick Heheeh
hahahaha!!! hehehe!! :rofl: oh really? how u sent sidekick company for order free??? how???

Hello guys,

I found out about Hiptop from e-mail :crazy:

Hi,

The photo's of the Black Hiptop going around are not real, someone made
them and posted it on the hiptop.com forums and suggested that it is
what the new device might look like. But there is no new device at this
time.

Sorry,
Brian K.
Danger Technical Support
Danger, Inc.

Danger rep is lying

He is full of shit. There IS a new device!

Look here for proof: http://www.gizmodo.com/archives/first_danger_hiptop_2_pictures.php

PeaceRainbowGal said:
Hello guys,

I found out about Hiptop from e-mail :crazy:

Hi,

The photo's of the Black Hiptop going around are not real, someone made
them and posted it on the hiptop.com forums and suggested that it is
what the new device might look like. But there is no new device at this
time.

Sorry,
Brian K.
Danger Technical Support
Danger, Inc.

illustrator said:
I have Nokia 6800 that come with full-keyboard. I can get in AIM, too.

ph_6800_phd.jpg

Cost $299 - I get free (no mail-in rebate!) with sign up for 2 years contact. I get 300 minutes on weekday - unlimited night and weekend. 25 text message send - unlimited received message. Unlimited e-mail and unlimited web/AIM for $44.95 month on Next-Gen National Cover. :)

How do you like Nokia 6800 so far ??? and Most important
of all, I need to find out if any hearing person can make
a regular voice call to you and then convert from voice to
printed text on your Nokia ???

Of course I want unlimited e-mail, unlimited web/AIM and
ALSO include unlimited VOICE MAIL (For hearing people to
call you and then leave a voice message where it's converted
to PRINTED text for you to read it)....

Y said:
How do you like Nokia 6800 so far ??? and Most important
of all, I need to find out if any hearing person can make
a regular voice call to you and then convert from voice to
printed text on your Nokia ???

Of course I want unlimited e-mail, unlimited web/AIM and
ALSO include unlimited VOICE MAIL (For hearing people to
call you and then leave a voice message where it's converted
to PRINTED text for you to read it)....

I like Nokia 6800. Great mobile I ever had. Yes, it can make call regular voice to text if I use Dict-O-Mail. That what Mark suggest me. But, I don't need it since I have PocketComm and have them call me direct either Relay Service or TTY mode, only.

E-mail, web, and AIM are relation to "data plan". You want unlimited data. That's only T-Mobile offer with poor coverage. No voice-to-text on any wireless company, except Dict-O-Mail and one other company, I dunno.

Back