Sidekick

TheXandieBoy

Reaction score
Hey, My sidekick just recent broke ... scroll came off ... I has it for since April 2003. It's black and white pager. So can you tell me where I can find cheapest for to buy black & white or color sidekick?

X Boy - u can get color sidekick if they have more in stock. I have one myself :)

TheXandieBoy said:
Hey, My sidekick just recent broke ... scroll came off ... I has it for since April 2003. It's black and white pager. So can you tell me where I can find cheapest for to buy black & white or color sidekick?

Xandie, if you purchased your sidekick in April of 2003, there's a 1 year warranty on it provided by Tmobile. If you call them and report the defect, they'll mail you another b&w sidekick for free within 3/5 days. You need to save the box your replacement device arrives in and mail the defective phone in that package with the return label within ?14 days? otherwise you'll be fined. I've exchanged mine twice so far with no problems. Hope this helps.

Saline Eyes said:
Xandie, if you purchased your sidekick in April of 2003, there's a 1 year warranty on it provided by Tmobile. If you call them and report the defect, they'll mail you another b&w sidekick for free within 3/5 days. You need to save the box your replacement device arrives in and mail the defective phone in that package with the return label within ?14 days? otherwise you'll be fined. I've exchanged mine twice so far with no problems. Hope this helps.

Well, My mother ordered it from deafbuy.com ... I dont think that it's have warranty. But, anyway I just want color sidekick. :)

TheXandieBoy said:
Well, My mother ordered it from deafbuy.com ... I dont think that it's have warranty. But, anyway I just want color sidekick. :)

I got my sidekick from garthmobile. Regardless of where you purchased it, I believe you still have a 1 year warranty from T-Mobile, your phone service. If you'd rather just purchase a color sidekick, that's entirely up to you, although I've heard rumors they'll be coming out with a newer/smaller version of the sidekick. You may just want to exchange the damaged black and white and hold off on purchasing a new color sidekick for awhile longer. That's what I plan on doing.

Saline Eyes said:
I got my sidekick from garthmobile. Regardless of where you purchased it, I believe you still have a 1 year warranty from T-Mobile, your phone service. If you'd rather just purchase a color sidekick, that's entirely up to you, although I've heard rumors they'll be coming out with a newer/smaller version of the sidekick. You may just want to exchange the damaged black and white and hold off on purchasing a new color sidekick for awhile longer. That's what I plan on doing.

*raise my hand* i get it from garthmobile... hope you can find it color sidekick there. i think b/w sidekick is out of stock... see what happens. :)

I purchased my Sidekick directly from T-mobile store with agreement of 140 instant rebate and 50 dollar mail in rebate according to * ;) not all Tmobile stores will agree and apply to it... but u have to present the proof to see if they will amen to it or not...

Last edited by a moderator:
sidekick awful.

Get something else without display swap. It will save your trouble.

weekend said:
sidekick awful.

Get something else without display swap. It will save your trouble.

explain what you mean?? I am getting my daughter a sidekick soon

Hello,

my friend sent me e-mail amazon sidekick are free and I already sent them for order and If that is true... also my friend told me yes they already got free sidekick and I say Oh no way damn.. I want one for me :) but I don't know how long bus day and I have wait and patient.. I say Hurrrrry :rofl: Hope I will get it early also I am drooling over My lover has sidekick now and she love it.. lol

don't get T-mobile. The coverage are narrow 30% coverage nationwide. Just compare to Verizon that cover higher than 90%.

hey, Illustrator

My friend told me If i used sidekick and can go outside that is good coverage.. Don't worry about it but worse wyndtell is NO COVERAGE damn and I not like it no mores. that my waste my time and :werd: i have used rim 850 is good coverage No plms for me but I have to wait for sidekick as soon...

PeaceRainbowGal said:
hey, Illustrator

My friend told me If i used sidekick and can go outside that is good coverage.. Don't worry about it but worse wyndtell is NO COVERAGE damn and I not like it no mores. that my waste my time and :werd: i have used rim 850 is good coverage No plms for me but I have to wait for sidekick as soon...
That's true... but you gotta go outside? I don't want to have to be going outside every time I want to check my messages. BTW, Agotel seems to be doing better than Wyndtell. Secondly, the new Nokia phone seems to be improving. I heard that it works in places that Sidekick doesn't work.

VamPyroX said:
That's true... but you gotta go outside? I don't want to have to be going outside every time I want to check my messages. BTW, Agotel seems to be doing better than Wyndtell. Secondly, the new Nokia phone seems to be improving. I heard that it works in places that Sidekick doesn't work.

Oh i undy how you feeling and i am accpet myself go outside... yea i heard about new Nokia is good but I have hard to choice of nokia or sidekick for me also I just decdie pick sidekick has website, camera, IM but Nokia have camrea, TDD that all also so nokia not have aim IM that is why and I like chat with aim IM with my friend than email :mrgreen:

Back