SideKick

whodatshroom

Reaction score
I have no clue, if I can get those T-mobile Side kick pager, becaue I dont know if it will work here. My mom says that she doesnt think any service providers around here provides for that kind of pager. Do you guys know how I can find out?

get easy, deaf

whodat, check www what deaf258 said, and see if ur home state or ur town has coverage for sidekick, ya can see the red marks over the states on the map, if ur under the red, then ya could get it. talk to dealer abt it and get sweet deal. i bought it for 200 dollars with color

Originally posted by whodatshroom
Well I dont know everything about deaf culture, so chill out. Thanks.

Um... sidekick is not always for deaf. It's for everybody.

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
deaf, u need chill, bitch

You need to chill, AND go back to school.

It's okay to be stupid, go ahead and cry.

I didn't say T-Mobile is Deaf Culture!! Oh, please!! You're jumping the gun! I was pointing out that common sense says you use T-Mobile in www.t-mobile.com like Pepsi in www.pepsi.com !! Nothing to do with Deaf Culture. My gosh! :roll:

deaf, u need chill, bitch

No, bitch. You need to step off and STFU!

Originally posted by illustrator
Um... sidekick is not always for deaf. It's for everybody.

That is true!! I talked with a friend last night and he told me his sidekick is 30 bucks a month. I asked about the 40 bucks deal. He said that 30 bucks have always been the deal because if you want the phone option, that's another 10 bucks on top of the 30 bucks service. I asked why many Deafies complain about the 40 bucks when he is only paying 30? He goes, "Because they can't read the fine print! It's their fault for paying 40 bucks a month." Whoa!! Makes sense now.

Yeah, same here. Kevin told me the other day he wanted a sidekick... my brilliant response? "You mean like Robin was to Batman?"

Originally posted by Sydlie
Yeah, same here. Kevin told me the other day he wanted a sidekick... my brilliant response? "You mean like Robin was to Batman?"

ROFL, seriously!? :laugh2:

Originally posted by Sydlie
Dead seriously. I thought he was nuts for a minute!
Actually that is what I was talking about... I have a sidekick. :naughty:

Originally posted by Steel
http://sayemloosan.tripod.com/falicb.txt

Physcrow, isn't that signture of yours from one of the greatest animes ever, "Cowboy Bebop"?

Steel, Pyscrow's cousin told me his parents might have taken away his online time. Because they got in another screaming match. So don't expect him to reply to that question for a little. Psycrow and I are best friends so I'll let him know to reply to your post when he gets on.:D

i knew there are 30 dollars per month for longest time.

I saw that 30 dollar for unlimited data(internet) with voice for 20 cent per minutes. If don't want any voice.. that will go down to 20 dollar. So.. I thought that will be save 20 dollar just for data/internet. They need do better than that beside I like PocketPC better.

Back