Sidekick

lisartist

Reaction score
Hello,
I remember seeing a thread somewhere about the great deals on a sidekick2. I just discovered that it now has an adapter for the t-coil if you wear an aid, which I need/want to try. Does anyone know of any good discounts right now? Is it a tax write off if you use it for your small business?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
My 15 yr. old son wants one TODAY, but he must wait, hee hee.

Lisa

:wave: Hello Lisartist!!! You can try calling the T-Mobile Customer Care Center at 1-800-937-8997, and check about the T-Coil and any information on the Sidekick and any discounts.

I would think it can be deducted from Income Taxes if used in his professional business.

You can also try Garth Wireless, Harris Communications and see what they have to offer in the way of pricing and the T-coil.

Good luck, and I hope you will be able to find a Sidekick for your son.

you might want to wait until Sept 24th for Deaf Nation Expo at Gaithersburg, MD. Usually, they offer cheaper or free sidekick from T-Mobile or other companies' offer.

thanks! I will have to check out deaf expo! But... um, I couldn't wait, deafpager.com is havibg a sale for 4 days only. Sidekick 2 for 99. after rebates!

Lisa

Back