Sidekick rate

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I understand that it should be $39.99/monthly for unlimited texts, E mail, and internet use with Sidekick 4G. Does that apply to Mytouch 4G or G2 Google too??

It should be because it Android and should run that same rate as my wife have tmobile with android.

Thank you. I was on Mytouch 3g Slide, but I was having problems with the phone. Therefore, I'm now on Sidekick 4G.

One T mobile retailer told me that it should be $60. I will try to ask for $50.

The sprint relay store has a lot of data plans for just $29.99. To me that's the most affordable plan. Maybe you should consider looking into that site.

I've been hunting data plans for 3 months, t-mobile's are a well kept secret! I did get one rep to tell me $50, but no more unlim. Internet. Gee thanks, cuz they now offer pre-paid plans with unlim everything for <drumroll> $50. data slows to Edge after certain usage, tho. AT&T have upped prices and capped data, now $45 with 2GB with a smartphone. Cheaper with 'feature phone'. Sprint still unlim everything for $40 mo, great phones like HTC EVO 3D, etc...the $30 plans are 'feature phones' with limited web capabilities.

The sprint relay store has a lot of data plans for just $29.99. To me that's the most affordable plan. Maybe you should consider looking into that site.

If anyone choice smartphone with 4G, Sprint will make you pay $10 more.

Back