Sidekick question....about the email

whitedove

Reaction score
Suddenly, over the past couple of days, I have been getting NUMEROUS spam emails, which I think contain a virus cuz all of them have this file attached to them. I was wondering if any of u guys who have Sidekicks have been getting those in ur tmail accounts too? I hope there's nothing wrong with my sidekick :ugh:

Actually, you're not doing anything wrong. I've been getting a lot of them as well. It's not because you have a virus on your computer, but because someone else probably has a virus and is sending you the emails from their computer automatically or someone got a hold of your email as well as your friend's emails. I had a friend ask me if I sent him email because it contained a virus. I got the same thing from her friend as well and I don't even know who that friend is.

VamPyroX said:
Actually, you're not doing anything wrong. I've been getting a lot of them as well. It's not because you have a virus on your computer, but because someone else probably has a virus and is sending you the emails from their computer automatically or someone got a hold of your email as well as your friend's emails. I had a friend ask me if I sent him email because it contained a virus. I got the same thing from her friend as well and I don't even know who that friend is.

Thanks for replying. I am glad to know it is not just me. It is REALLY irritating though!! I woke up today, and saw like 5 of those emails on my sidekick!! :squint:

I would delate those emails that has spam or virus... I would know from my SK. :)

MizzDeaf said:
I would delate those emails that has spam or virus... I would know from my SK. :)

sidekick can't get virus, no matter. Unless... I am wrong.

illustrator said:
sidekick can't get virus, no matter. Unless... I am wrong.

Allright -- I did not get emails more often but help to remind to delate that is junk.

Doesn't it have email controls of some sort? Or somewhat of a filter so that you don't get so much unwanted mail? I know nothing about sidekicks, so I'm just throwing this out there and hoping I don't look too much like an idiot. :)

I dunno Malfoyish...I have tried looking for something, but can't find anything. :(

The emails that u guys are getting...are u getting any from "Kinko's"?? I am getting so many of those. I don't know how these things are all of a sudden getting sent to my email!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :madfawk: @ spammers!

Back