Sidekick LX 2009

Lisa the Qwerty board is longer across and but the buttons are easy to push, very easy to use and you get used to it quickly. I used to have a blackberry curve and I love this keyboard. As far as cheapness you can get plans for way cheaper than a blackberry through t-mobile so it is definitely worth the money. I really love the lights on it for when it rings, there are many lights and not just one color, you can pick between different lights, colors etc...

Thanks! Do you ever use the 'phone' side of it? The website lists it only as M3 - does it have a T-Coil, or hows the audibility? I have Phonak Naidas if that helps any :hmm:
I'm thinking of buying one since i just went and spent the day speaking in person to the Canadian carriers... the only phones they have that are HA compatible are BBs, and I'm NOT spending $600 on a phone! I was thinking of buying a Sidekick LX unlocked online ($200), but i'm nervous about not being able to try it out first:Ohno: Rogers said it would definitely work with phone and texting on their network, but that they couldn't guarantee internet (which I'm not really planning on using anyway... that's what my laptop and MSN is for ;) )

Also, is there a difference btwn "Sidekick LX" and "Sidekick LX 2009"???

Any thoughts/experience anyone!?!?!
Thanks!
*EQL*

Back