sidekick id vs sidekick 3

superdeaf57

Reaction score
which pager you will love to have or get in the future? my sidekick 2 died on sunday morning so i had to buy a new pager a sidekick id so how many of you have sidekick id it is better than sidekick 3? let me know thanks

which pager you will love to have or get in the future? my sidekick 2 died on sunday morning so i had to buy a new pager a sidekick id so how many of you have sidekick id it is better than sidekick 3? let me know thanks

I have sidekick 3 I am thinking about switch to Blackberry 8700g

Whats the different between these two? They both looks the same to me.

Whats the different between these two? They both looks the same to me.
Sidekick ID is a mix between the Sidekick II and Sidekick 3.

It has the body and flip-screen of the Sidekick II.

It has the keyboard, D-pad, and trackball of the Sidekick 3.

However, what makes the Sidekick ID different from the Sidekick 3 is that there is no camera and MP3 player.

My SK3 camera sucks.. I rather use my Digital camera instead. So SKID should be a better choice than SK3 and lesser money.

Sidekick ID is more ideal for the deaf people, because it does not have bluetooth and all the unnecessary stuff that are no use for the deaf.

I cannot give my opinion as I only have Sidekick 3. The has been rumour that T-Mobile is coming out with two different new Sidekicks sometime next month or two.

what's wrong with treo 755p? it got better camera than blackberry curve.

Back