Sidekick I Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnarlydorkette

Reaction score
I am selling my Sidekick I-- the color verison. You just need to get your own SIM card to activate it.
It is in good condition-- it has several "paint" there and here but I can remove it with nail polish if you don't want to deal wiht those marks.

I am also including the pouch and the ... "strap" that can attach to the pager so you can hold it by its strap.

All for 75bucks or OBO, plus S&H.

Dirty cheap, I know. I used to think about charging for 100 but Sidekick2 is out and everybody wants it. :-/

PM me for images and offers.

Edit: ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!

you are asking too much for a old dirty sidekick 1. I'm sellin mine for 25 bucks.

I wish I could afford one.

Hi Firedragon,
A side kick would be great for my interpreting, but I can't afford one.
It would be really easy for the deaf to contact me.
If you know where I can get on for free, or anyone is willing to donate one to me( In good shape) let me know.
Thanks,
Margie
Dir. of Commiuncation Services.
OCDAC
AIM screen name is: mgASL49

SICK_508 said:
you are asking too much for a old dirty sidekick 1. I'm sellin mine for 25 bucks.

I am throwing in the camera for SK 1, the pouch, and the strap. The whole package for 75 or OBO--- I said OBO which means "or better offers" so this leaves to the interesting customers to offer me a price. :) You have to consider the S&H and everything when you make a price.

I'd love to get a Sidekick

I'd love to have sidekick for my commuciation services( my interpretering)
to keep in contact with my clients,but I can't afford one.
If you know anyone who'd be willing to donate one me let me know.
Margie

gnarlydorkette said:
I am throwing in the camera for SK 1, the pouch, and the strap. The whole package for 75 or OBO--- I said OBO which means "or better offers" so this leaves to the interesting customers to offer me a price. :) You have to consider the S&H and everything when you make a price.

Had two prospective buyers... time flew. No price confirmed. Sold it for 50bucks to a good friend who recently had his SK1 mauled by a mere drop from second floor of somebody's home. Yes, from second-floor. The pager was shattered to pieces. It was fun exmaining through the pager, actually. :)

Just a FYI in case ppl still want to hit me up for the SK1.

gnarlydorkette said:
Had two prospective buyers... time flew. No price confirmed. Sold it for 50bucks to a good friend who recently had his SK1 mauled by a mere drop from second floor of somebody's home. Yes, from second-floor. The pager was shattered to pieces. It was fun exmaining through the pager, actually. :)

Just a FYI in case ppl still want to hit me up for the SK1.

I think I have confused people. I said that I have sold my SK1... the reason I was posting about my SK1 because some people were still pming me inquiring for my SK1... so I wanted to announce that my SK1 was not available anymore since it was already purchased by a local friend. :)
My apologies.

:locked: this thread. :)

im wishes i would have sidekick myself but my mom would forbid for using as cingular cellular! but im sure had any other different not as sidekick? you have websites of gogo? but i never got it? but i tried to enter that websites you have any websites?

Sara Boyce

how do u get sk II for free?? can u tell me how?? My husband and I can't afford to buy two sidekicks II but how??,

Coolie, pls??

Item has been sold. Please do not contact seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back