Sidekick help

Christer

Reaction score
I use SK pager for almost 1 1/2 years and I am wondering where can I find shortcut that i could change color and size?

1 1/2 years? I find that hard to believe. SK came out 1 year ago. The color version came out a few months later. If you have the black & white version, you can't make it color. I've never heard of SK having the option of changing color and size?

VamPyroX said:
1 1/2 years? I find that hard to believe. SK came out 1 year ago. The color version came out a few months later. If you have the black & white version, you can't make it color. I've never heard of SK having the option of changing color and size?

it can change color and size, i read it from www.hiptop.com but that's true or not... i will find out when i got new SK color

Original Sidekick actually release on Oct 2002. That's pretty closer to 1 and half years from now.

Color Sidekick released on the middle of Spring 2003. That's less than a years.

illustrator said:
Original Sidekick actually release on Oct 2002. That's pretty closer to 1 and half years from now.

Color Sidekick released on the middle of Spring 2003. That's less than a years.
In that case, the color trick couldn't be done.

Any cool tips about using color sidekick? I'm waiting for mine to come...*lalala* - the company ran out of them so they're backed up with orders and waiting for new ones to come so *I'm not supposed to know about this because it is a xmas present from my mom, she don't know that I know about this - hee hee* :dance:

I ve got many tricks for B/W SK:

Find ip address: Main menu and press 'Menu' then click 'Network Status' then press hold Menu then press 'm'

Hidden game: Main Menu then click 'Setting' and click 'About Sidekick' then press Menu+Shift+8

AIM Chatroom: go to AIM buddy list then 'Menu+j'

There you go i ve got know tricks, anyone has more tricks?

bad ass. Fyi these tricks you listed do work fine on color SK. I am addicted to snowbored now!! Thanks a lot! lol

Christo said:
I ve got many tricks for B/W SK:

Find ip address: Main menu and press 'Menu' then click 'Network Status' then press hold Menu then press 'm'

Hidden game: Main Menu then click 'Setting' and click 'About Sidekick' then press Menu+Shift+8

AIM Chatroom: go to AIM buddy list then 'Menu+j'

There you go i ve got know tricks, anyone has more tricks?

Also I forget add several tricks,

Flashlight: go to Main menu then press menu+f

E-mail "keep as new": Menu+K

Back