SIDEKICK 4 coming soon ???

If SK4 comes out I still not get it, period. I'll just stick with either BB or SK LX in near future.

What kind of cellphone do you have?? Do you have two cellphone with family plan?

Yes it is - PLUS the monthly repayments for the phone ($28) so monthly payments is $30 + $28 = $58 + price varies on my other cellphone to add up to $150

About my cellphone. I got Palm Treo 650 last year ago. The service company from Centennial Wireless is SUCK!!! It cost me and my husband about 155 dollar a month per. If it's late fee. It will increase 200 to 300 up. I wasn't happy with Centennial Wireless. I decide to cancel the account. It cost us for cancellation fee about $250. I got :pissed: off @ Centennial Wireless. It's bad deal! We got a new Blackberry last month ago. I am happy with new BB.

1 - Telstra's HipTop 3 (Known as Sidekick 3) at $58 per month
2 - 3 (It is a company name) Nokia N95 on $29 Cap plan (with $120 credit) with $48 repayment for the cellphones and I sometimes go over the cap plan limit which adds up altogether to $150

1 - Telstra's HipTop 3 (Known as Sidekick 3) at $58 per month
2 - 3 (It is a company name) Nokia N95 on $29 Cap plan (with $120 credit) with $48 repayment for the cellphones and I sometimes go over the cap plan limit which adds up altogether to $150

That is expensive for 2 cellphones to pay monthly on each company.

I only pay $30 per month for SK3.

About my cellphone. I got Palm Treo 650 last year ago. The service company from Centennial Wireless is SUCK!!! It cost me and my husband about 155 dollar a month per. If it's late fee. It will increase 200 to 300 up. I wasn't happy with Centennial Wireless. I decide to cancel the account. It cost us for cancellation fee about $250. I got :pissed: off @ Centennial Wireless. It's bad deal! We got a new Blackberry last month ago. I am happy with new BB.

Centennial Wireless is normal expensive in United States, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Everyone gets different plans. Such as I can see you are on $30 p/m. Cheri said she is on 34.something p/m

Back