Sidekick 2 Sale

lisartist

Reaction score
I just got this sale info today and thought I would share this here.

SIDEKICK II - ON SALE, Lowest price since last Spring!.....

Plus get free two sets of bumpers and get deep discounts on T-Mobile-
Branded Auto Charger ($8) or FE Carrying Case ($5)

Please visit http://www.deafpager.com for details.. Or contact us for
price.

Sale is good for July 27 to July 30 Only

I ordered mine and can't wait to see what it's like! :wiggle:
I want my mother who is also deaf to get one so I can "talk" to her as she lives on the west coast and I am on the east coast. But she is very much technologically challenged and I am afraid she wouldn't know how to figure the thing out. Maybe there are some sidekick or deaf representatives that can help her out? She is in Los Angeles.

lisa

u shld read the fine line before u buy it u still have to pay this:

Sidekick II Device - Total Price After Mail in Rebate is $99.00 (Upfront payment is $149.00)

see the upfront payment, why sell for 99 and u still have to pay 149.00 so that doesn't sound right to me.........

if its an instant rebate it should be 99.00 not the 149.00

I didn't know about the other site, but it is the same price eventually, so I don't feel too bad since I already placed the order.

What do you all think about my question regarding my mother?
How would you go about finding someone to help her "learn" to use it 3000 miles away?

Are there any deaf clubs in the San Fernando Valley area that I can contact?

Lisa

VamPyroX said:
Whoa... I got mine for... FREE!

HOW?????????
I do plan to attend the Deaf Nation Expo in MD next month and am hoping I can find a deal for my son so he can have one too.

Lisa

Prices is determined by your credit rating, The better credit rating you have the better deal you would be able to get it, up to and including free. Some of them with poor credit rating will have to pay FULL price of 249.00 without any rebates of any kind. Below that, won't be able to get anything at all.
So, again, price is REALLY depend on your credit ratings.

Just be aware, apply for Tmobile device more than one dealer will HURT your credit rating! There is no short cut, no going around the system. All dealers have to check your credit rating though same system provided by Tmobile. So, meaning if you apply for one at first dealer, then you got result of poor credit, and they can offer you smart access with full price paid by you. You decided its too much, and try other dealer, this will kick you down and may require you to pay deposit. There is NO WAY you can win.

lisartist said:
HOW?????????
I do plan to attend the Deaf Nation Expo in MD next month and am hoping I can find a deal for my son so he can have one too.

Lisa

Back