Sidekick 2 for sale!

DeAfLuCkYiRiSh

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling Sidekick 2 that I don't need it anymore. It is still great condition. Reason that I switch to blackberry 8700g.

Give me any offers that I will consider.

Thanks,
SJ

Hi,

I am selling Sidekick 2 that I don't need it anymore. It is still great condition. Reason that I switch to blackberry 8700g.

Thanks,
SJ

I live in colorado also. How much you want offer?

blackberry is good? Why get rid of sk? I just got SK3 and I like it so far.

Hi,

Thanks,
SJ

I got few questions with u abt BlackBerry 8700g, am highly consider to buy this one and give my SK2 to my mom, so few people said BlackBerry 8700g will up and down prices on monthly, is it true? Worth to use it??
Thanks!

I did check out MDA they said its 49.99 monthly (256kbps boardband) but AIM and sending pictures will charge per 10 cents. Which would run about 70 a month. MDA does offer sending videos. I like Sk3's keyboard better than MDA. I know SK3 is 56kbps but the upload was faster than original sidekicks series. I have no knowlegde on Blackberry but I did saw it on web about it and wasn't sure if it's good.

I did check out MDA they said its 49.99 monthly (256kbps boardband) but AIM and sending pictures will charge per 10 cents. Which would run about 70 a month. MDA does offer sending videos. I like Sk3's keyboard better than MDA. I know SK3 is 56kbps but the upload was faster than original sidekicks series. I have no knowlegde on Blackberry but I did saw it on web about it and wasn't sure if it's good.

Mine is 29.99 monthly and unlimited data same as sidekick 3 service. Mine under TMobile. You probably looking at t-mobile service or other website are different. I get it from deafpager.com and service is excellent. Mine never charge more than 29.99. Just tax and fee are very small. It is no big deal.

Reason that many of my friends switch to blackberry 8700g from sidekick2.

I realized it is faster reponse than sidekick2 which is little slow. Sidekick3 is good. I want to try different. I had sidekick1 and 2. If I get sidekick3 and i might be bored with same features. It just add new is bluetooth is great, problem it is great for hearing people can use bluetooth headset for this new sidekick 3. Mine does have bluetooth. I liked keypad, easy to use, games, see pictures really great than sidekick 2. I heard that new blackberry will add camera in the future.

Oh well, I liked mine for right now. I do like sidekick2 but I am dried out with it. It is same idea when you bought a car then later you start get tired of this car and want a new.

Dump old girlfriend for new girlfiend.. Kidding..

I got few questions with u abt BlackBerry 8700g, am highly consider to buy this one and give my SK2 to my mom, so few people said BlackBerry 8700g will up and down prices on monthly, is it true? Worth to use it??
Thanks!

8700g is highly good pda with cell phone combo. Can have my own personal emails, tmobile, home email (comcast), work email, internet email (yahoo, or aol). Many games than sidekick 2 & 3. You can put your own background on screen. Password protector is most important for my work in data center that I used many computers in one area. I have to do many access with many different logins. Pain in ass for my work, but blackberry helped me to look up which login and password. Calendar, tasks, AIM, blackberry IM, internet explorer with javascripts.. best internet than sidekick 2. I cant see any some in sidekick2. It had MSN, IQ, and Yahoo messenger. I played Texas Hold em.
calcutor, notes, alarm. Excellent vibrator. Chess.

You can check it out at store.
Rate always same as 29.99 unlimited data.

Whatever you heard it from others. Wrong! I had one and already experience with it for several months. No additional charges at all.

8700g is highly good pda with cell phone combo. Can have my own personal emails, tmobile, home email (comcast), work email, internet email (yahoo, or aol). Many games than sidekick 2 & 3. You can put your own background on screen. Password protector is most important for my work in data center that I used many computers in one area. I have to do many access with many different logins. Pain in ass for my work, but blackberry helped me to look up which login and password. Calendar, tasks, AIM, blackberry IM, internet explorer with javascripts.. best internet than sidekick 2. I cant see any some in sidekick2. It had MSN, IQ, and Yahoo messenger. I played Texas Hold em.
calcutor, notes, alarm. Excellent vibrator. Chess.

You can check it out at store.
Rate always same as 29.99 unlimited data.

Whatever you heard it from others. Wrong! I had one and already experience with it for several months. No additional charges at all.

Yea, I have one of my friend who is own BlackBerry 8700g, he said he likes it and perfect, better than SK3, other people who isnt own BlackBerry 8700g, weird talk like monthly prices up or down... Thanks for explaining me more clearly! :)

damn too late for me because I had signed 2 yrs contract with Tmobile for my sk3. Damn your fault Sjones! LOL

But I am happy with Sk3 anyway. I know I wish it has better web browse. Oh well.

Now you have mentioned blackberry is better than sk2 and tell me how that can help you sell your sk2 in here? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

damn too late for me because I had signed 2 yrs contract with Tmobile for my sk3. Damn your fault Sjones! LOL

But I am happy with Sk3 anyway. I know I wish it has better web browse. Oh well.

Now you have mentioned blackberry is better than sk2 and tell me how that can help you sell your sk2 in here? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I have several buyers right now to buy my sidekick2. They have not response back yet.

If not, then sell on ebay.

I am also sell mine as well so send me PM whoever is intersted buy SK2l! ;)

Why worry about it?

Your expensive as 180.00.. Mine is used.. cheaper. Why you have three sidekicks??
you should worry about it! If you put it on ebay without picture, nobody bid on your sk2 for keep real.. they demand to see what it look like now. they make sure if you are not con-artist.. One time my friend did put his sk2 on ebay, somehow i met him in person somewhere, he show me sk2 looks more worn-out and screen had million scatches..I was like wow what he rip off people..he said, "he just wanted to sell it on ebay to get new another sk, thats simple".. Good thing that i aint buy it from the rip off man! Ah interesting! You are compliant about my item is so expensive price and got three sks?? I believe that you are so jealous of me what I possessed those sidekicks.. You expect that I pity deaf people, and they want me give them discounst or cheaper price, due they are on ssi issues.. Oh heck NO! ... it seem me that you selling cheaper sk2 to drug or lowlife people and get small amounts from them. because you are vauleless/ cheap person those peope know already.. oh man, I can't imagine that if i selling my expensive camera slr to deaf peopel for cheaper price like 200 buck or something offer,... HECK NO! Interesting..well it is my decision, not yours!! and dont even ask me stupid question " why you have three sidekick??" because you acts like child kid to ask adult people "why you have three cars?". you are not cool to me.. dont worry me or my things, you worry your things and move on your things.. peace!

** I am sorry if i ruin your thread** so better let you and people back on this topic of item you sell and offer! :)

NO HARD FEELING.. ;)

GOOD LUCK!

you should worry about it! If you put it on ebay without picture, nobody bid on your sk2 for keep real.. they demand to see what it look like now. they make sure if you are not con-artist.. One time my friend did put his sk2 on ebay, somehow i met him in person somewhere, he show me sk2 looks more worn-out and screen had million scatches..I was like wow what he rip off people..he said, "he just wanted to sell it on ebay to get new another sk, thats simple".. Good thing that i aint buy it from the rip off man! Ah interesting! You are compliant about my item is so expensive price and got three sks?? I believe that you are so jealous of me what I possessed those sidekicks.. You expect that I pity deaf people, and they want me give them discounst or cheaper price, due they are on ssi issues.. Oh heck NO! ... it seem me that you selling cheaper sk2 to drug or lowlife people and get small amounts from them. because you are vauleless/ cheap person those peope know already.. oh man, I can't imagine that if i selling my expensive camera slr to deaf peopel for cheaper price like 200 buck or something offer,... HECK NO! Interesting..well it is my decision, not yours!! and dont even ask me stupid question " why you have three sidekick??" because you acts like child kid to ask adult people "why you have three cars?". you are not cool to me.. dont worry me or my things, you worry your things and move on your things.. peace!

** I am sorry if i ruin your thread** so better let you and people back on this topic of item you sell and offer! :)

NO HARD FEELING.. ;)

GOOD LUCK!

Ha Ha!!! Anyway, mine is sold. That is why I am not worry about it. Of course, I always post picture on ebay. I am ebay seller and my rating is 100% and how can i be con artist? YOU don't ever JUDGE on people. Settle down! You don't need to be angry for a tiny thing. It is really simple to ask you. If you want to sell high price and go to Ebay and sell it. Me jealous.. you funny. I dont like sidekick 3 and I have 2 blackberry for my wife and mine. It is very simple to have people email to see picture which is more showing than ebay and alldeaf. com. I have MONEY! I sell to them cheap because I have many junk like sidekick2,etc. in my house. I need to rid them fast and give them great deal. Me being cheap, of course, sidekick 2 is useless because they stop making sidekick 2. Same idea for people sell it on ebay and garage sales. If your sidekick is recently new and sell on high price that is good. If my sidekick had been over 5 years. Use same concept as your car 2001 price was 30,000.. then five years later. your car drop down to 10,000.

That is reasonable.

I sold my SK II for 75 dollars with some wears and stratches. 75 dollars aren't bad price to sell!

NO HARD FEELING.. ;)

GOOD LUCK!

People wouldn't buy yours too expensive. Since those SK II are stop made and ppl is looking for less price on SK II. And I've seen SK III price already less than 299.

Back