Sick!

Deafilmedia

Reaction score
Posted: Monday, 29 October 2007 7:20PM

Man in N.J. Charged with Having Sex with a Corpse

TEANECK, N.J. (1010 WINS) -- Police in Teaneck arrested a man for allegedly having sex with a corpse.

Anthony Merino, a 24-year-old lab technician, was arrested Sunday after a security guard saw him having sex with a dead 92-year-old woman in the Holy Name Hospital morgue, police said. The suspect works part time at Holy Name Hospital, holds a full time job at Overlook Hospital and another part time position at Bio Reference Labs in New Jersey.

Merino is charged with desecrating human remains in the second degree. His bail has been set at $400,000.

Merino is also expected to undergo a psychological evaluation and is restricted from working in a health care facility.

Man's mugshot in here...

1010 WINS - On-Air, Online, On Demand - Man in N.J. Charged with Having Sex with a Corpse

Ugh....there are rapists who get off having sex with their victims after they have killed them. It is sadistic!

{Mod Edit: Comment removed--~RR}

Yup, your right this is so sick, I can't image myself being around corpse at all Not even think about putting my private part in dead people!!! Hell no!

I don't know if Jeffrey Dahmer is any worse! Probably equal!

Excuse me, I gotta go bathroom and do vomit business... be right back in other thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally see Miss P in sanity mode!

Yup, your right this is so sick, I can't image myself being around corpse at all Not even think about putting my private part in dead people!!! Hell no!

Excuse me, I gotta go bathroom and do vomit business... be right back in other thread!

I am sorry...I had to laugh at that comment. :lol:

This is actually a metal illness and is called necrophilia.

There's a kid in my part of the country that had sex with his sister after he killed her. He was adopted from Russia and no one can understand why he did it.

There's a kid in my part of the country that had sex with his sister after he killed her. He was adopted from Russia and no one can understand why he did it.

How awful!

Bbbbbb ar fff

:iobarf::eek2::crazy::run::barf:

Posted: Monday, 29 October 2007 7:20PM

Man in N.J. Charged with Having Sex with a Corpse

TEANECK, N.J. (1010 WINS) -- Police in Teaneck arrested a man for allegedly having sex with a corpse.

Anthony Merino, a 24-year-old lab technician, was arrested Sunday after a security guard saw him having sex with a dead 92-year-old woman in the Holy Name Hospital morgue, police said. The suspect works part time at Holy Name Hospital, holds a full time job at Overlook Hospital and another part time position at Bio Reference Labs in New Jersey.

Merino is charged with desecrating human remains in the second degree. His bail has been set at $400,000.

Merino is also expected to undergo a psychological evaluation and is restricted from working in a health care facility.

Man's mugshot in here...

1010 WINS - On-Air, Online, On Demand - Man in N.J. Charged with Having Sex with a Corpse

OMG! that is sooo sick-o!!!! now my tummy feel gonna vomit but couldnt vomit just feel in my tummy while I am eating .. EWWWWWWWWWWW

that remind me that I watched on movie that the lady who work in mourge room and having sex there it make me feel so SICK!!!! :BARF:

YUCK!!! But appearently he gets hard at the onset of rigor mortis, :lol:

Eww !
36111gp4.gif

RR, care to explain why my positive comment to DeafLilmedia was removed? What I was trying to say, FINALLY she makes sense this time and I agreed with her. Yet you remove it? sigh....

{Mod Edit: Comment removed--~RR}

YUCK!!! But appearently he gets hard at the onset of rigor mortis, :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In ancient Egypt they had to train women to embalm the females for mummification as they occasionally used to catch the guys having their way with the corpses.

Back