SICK of it!!

I think Becklak should start t-shirt business. :giggle:

I will take you advice. Go downstair fill wine glass watch chick movie. Have good cry. That make everything better. :giggle:

hey you dont have to do shorthand english, im a Masters student at Uni , (and a Hearing university, and its the worst in the country for as far as how it treats d/Deaf students go), but on other hand i can almost see its for 'everyone', but im not so sure...please dont take me the wrong way...i just get so bothered with written grammar half the time, and when im in AD, i dont spend hours here, i just reply quickly as so Im speaking (use speaking) and writing it as it goes...but yah...im not from the wealthy background or anything so i didnt'dot have high commands of English or any brothers/sister/parents/cousins/uncles/aunties in universities so its a hard slog for me, im not spoilt like some, like some might get govt jobs b/c of their mummy or daddys, or whatever...im making my OWN way thru...but its fine..how you writing as long it was directed to me as 'broken english' i aren't really i can fairlyl well , actually...
this post is just a freindly reminder that's all....(again right now im wriing as so we're "talking'...
its not an essay compo here, its a social forum so thats partly why i think i can get away with being 'sloppy' get my drift? (now im NOT being snarky, not a bit) just in good tone, geez i had just finished a doz of beer, dont even feel like its done me much i need to double it.. but sunday night so no avail...fuck it im gonna watch a film "X" a french one about pro's in 2011...

pss i hope you did have a few nice glasses of wine and a good cry...

I remember those days of being frustrated so hang in there! :hug:

hey you dont have to do shorthand english, im a Masters student at Uni , (and a Hearing university, and its the worst in the country for as far as how it treats d/Deaf students go), but on other hand i can almost see its for 'everyone', but im not so sure...please dont take me the wrong way...i just get so bothered with written grammar half the time, and when im in AD, i dont spend hours here, i just reply quickly as so Im speaking (use speaking) and writing it as it goes...but yah...im not from the wealthy background or anything so i didnt'dot have high commands of English or any brothers/sister/parents/cousins/uncles/aunties in universities so its a hard slog for me, im not spoilt like some, like some might get govt jobs b/c of their mummy or daddys, or whatever...im making my OWN way thru...but its fine..how you writing as long it was directed to me as 'broken english' i aren't really i can fairlyl well , actually...
this post is just a freindly reminder that's all....(again right now im wriing as so we're "talking'...
its not an essay compo here, its a social forum so thats partly why i think i can get away with being 'sloppy' get my drift? (now im NOT being snarky, not a bit) just in good tone, geez i had just finished a doz of beer, dont even feel like its done me much i need to double it.. but sunday night so no avail...fuck it im gonna watch a film "X" a french one about pro's in 2011...

Understand but when I come here do not like have to think so hard for words. Do that with work all day everyday. Only time I make effort here is for hearie poster. If Deaf poster say what word is in head.

Yes, did have wine and watch movie but no need to cry. Think about but not needed after posting. :hug:

Understand but when I come here do not like have to think so hard for words. Do that with work all day everyday. Only time I make effort here is for hearie poster. If Deaf poster say what word is in head.

Yes, did have wine and watch movie but no need to cry. Think about but not needed after posting. :hug:

no sweat

:hug:

Oh, boy, do I have bad hearie days. We get it, vent away, and patience shall again be restored. (I hope)

Bad day yesterday. We all get them and mine was painful, meetings with too many people give me migraines. I was crying on the couch for a few hours because my head hurt that much.

Bad day yesterday. We all get them and mine was painful, meetings with too many people give me migraines. I was crying on the couch for a few hours because my head hurt that much.

I'm sorry... I hope you are feeling better soon. The last time my head hurt bad enough to make me cry I ended up in the hospital. :hug:

I'm sorry... I hope you are feeling better soon. The last time my head hurt bad enough to make me cry I ended up in the hospital. :hug:

Yeah I`m all better today, no meetings, just me myself and I all day long in teh field. I`ve been to the hospital for migraines before, not fun at all.

I'm sorry that many of you have these frustrations. I almost feel embarrassed because our ignorance makes you feel this way. It's so wrong that I could cry. I'm sorry you had a bad day Rebecca. I really wish more people would educate themselves on important ethical issues such as these rather than spending their time talking about how angry they are at their friends on facebook or google-ing stupid things like cats that bark. It's really not fair. I hope one day, people will open their eyes and, more importantly, their minds to things like this so none of you every have to go through a day like Rebecca's ever again.

Back