Shy

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Should I telling a story about how I came out when I was young? is that ok if I telling y'all about me? let me know. :) I feel like I COULDNT typing it because I cant really explain HOW I came out.... because I am afraid if I said something then anyone who could sayng a bad? (I dunno) but I want to telling ya how!

Let me know please? Thank you.

Hmm...well, if you found a 'key' and that's how you got out and..... :lol: (ofc, I'm joking here-- ;) )

However, if you feel some things are a bit too personal to share, then by all means, keep it private, although, there might be some details and things you can feel comfortable sharing with others. Whatever you decide to do...you can be assured with an understanding that if anyone bashes/insults or start something with you, the Mod Team surely will take care of it and whatever action may be neccessary. ;)

Smile and have a good day now-- :)

~RR

Hmm...well, if you found a 'key' and that's how you got out and..... :lol: (ofc, I'm joking here-- ;) )

However, if you feel some things are a bit too personal to share, then by all means, keep it private, although, there might be some details and things you can feel comfortable sharing with others. Whatever you decide to do...you can be assured with an understanding that if anyone bashes/insults or start something with you, the Mod Team surely will take care of it and whatever action may be neccessary. ;)

Smile and have a good day now-- :)

~RR

Thank you! RR that is what I thought so I was so nervous, but I am not gonna to write too personal. I thought that would be nice if whoever is very open minded can understand ... but I have to be careful :)

*Sitting, watching and waiting for Spicychickenwings to tell us her story*

I didn't forget my popcorn... :popcorn:

*waiting* if you not ready... then don't spill your beans..
You prefer stay your personal and none their mind business..

If you feel ready and as long you feel okay spill your beans.. I suggest you just surface personal not DEEPER.

Good Luck.. *smile*

*Sitting, watching and waiting for Spicychickenwings to tell us her story*

I didn't forget my popcorn... :popcorn:

oops! i forgot my popcorn!

dont start without me!!

*ran off to get popcorn*
*zoom back to ya*
*eating popcorn* :popcorn:

Please continue! :P

Tell what you can, if you dont like to explain about something then dont.
Each one of us has a comeing out story, some good some bad.
You can let us know over time, as you feel like it. take your time, a little bit at a time.is a lot better then all at once.

I am glad mine was mostly on the good side. with only one bad side with my dad.

Last edited:
:) I feel like I COULDNT typing it because I cant really explain HOW I came out.... because I am afraid if I said something then anyone who could sayng a bad? (I dunno) but I want to telling ya how!

Let me know please? Thank you.

Hi

I assure that Maybe you could tying addition Begin with " Please don't bash or mock".

I do not know why you create this message So Maybe because If you wants write a share story with anyone Then You should not too deep personal story so Maybe Some different people will private e-mail you for more private shares? ok

Good luck

:):):)

Okay everyone, I am not sure that I SHOULD. LOL Well ahem.... I came out when I was 16 year old I, myself didnt realized that I am really lesbian because of the way I looked at the girls, not at the guys--- but weird is that some of guys really wanted to date me I just telling them no I am not interested really! I didnt realized that I attracted to the girls No kidding that I was like WHOA what is THAT!? Ha but the way my feelings for the girls.

so till I was late in 20's My bestfriend, John that he is gay, too we both were roommate, He taught me so MANY things about lifestyle so HE took me to San Francisco Gay Pride I will never forgot how SHOCKED that I saw everything there VERY um opened they dont care about themself like 2 women holding hands, or holding eachothers same with gay men so I was like wow actually I was VERY nervous at first, but I feel like I am FIT in! I had so much fun that time--- ahem ha I met my ex date there ( laugher) I knew it is weird happned there at the SF pride---- Anyway we chatted a bit and getting to know eachother so that night I never forgot that she asked me " would u like to go to the club with me?" I was whoa me!? um yeah WHY NOT!? so we did.... I um didnt go fast like holding hands or whatever we just chatted then we finally got there to line to get in the club so FUNNY my ex date holding my hand I was like in my mind oh wait min...I think that I was scared cuz is REALLY first time for me to feeling that way so we got in the club I never seen like that before with alot of people there I guess that I am like first time to see everything... in SF.. I wont tell MORE! that was it LOL

Enjoying the popcorn that you are watching my story? LOL Anyone can ask me a questions ASK away! :) ( dont ask about my sexually life) Hee hee

I admit that I am so nervous to write in THIS AD oh boy! usually is my private life, but I am willing to telling ya about me.

spicygirl,

That okay you're just beginner and tell everyone about your lifestyle..

That great, you did..
I'm glad you did spoke it out and your own true identifying!

Aww.. Its must be your exciting experiential in past! So Gald you see yourself that You re actually lesbian. Congratulates!

:):):):):)

What a great story!! ;) I do have a question, so you never went out or dated a guy before ever, is it because you can't picture yourself with a guy, but you can picture yourself more with a woman? Am I correct? ;)

Spciygirl143 Thanks for sharing your story! You sharing your story may give other people the courage to be comfortable with who they are. Just with you saying how you said you felt you fit at the gay pride event makes me alittle more comfortable going to one maybe. so thankyou

What a great story!! ;) I do have a question, so you never went out or dated a guy before ever, is it because you can't picture yourself with a guy, but you can picture yourself more with a woman? Am I correct? ;)

Cheri

I am more feelings inside and attracted to a woman, I dont have a feeling for a guy the resaon I never dated with a guy before...

Hey baby, nice venting out!! Thanks for sharing it with us. :hug: love you so much

Glad that u told us abt ur lesb life since ur was 16 age I do undy how feel abt that same thing my best friend who is gay when he was abt 14 or 15 age so now we are still best friend no matter what cuz I'm alway respect their feel abt gay or lesb or st whatever name u know what I mean :) spicygirl

Back