Show Us Your Car(s)

My SUV is AWD. not 4WD. I really like rear camera, text messages on dashboard, fuel gauge and auto on-off headlights. None of them is included for my SUV. I dislike fuel bars meter. Unfortunately, no hybrid or plug-in hybrid for Honda CR-V. I will wait to hear about it next few years.

All suv's rear-view cameras are standard for 2013 or newer due NHTSA. Too many back up killed kids due blind spot.

Some 2012 already have rear-view cameras like Subaru, Honda, Chevy, GMC, etc.

My SUV is AWD. not 4WD. I really like rear camera, text messages on dashboard, fuel gauge and auto on-off headlights. None of them is included for my SUV. I dislike fuel bars meter. Unfortunately, no hybrid or plug-in hybrid for Honda CR-V. I will wait to hear about it next few years.

Aaaah... wondering what make them to make AWD again. About fuel bar meter, it's not a fuel bar, it show MPG and how you control your acceleration, and you may see it on previous pix that show fuel needle on the far right. Yeah, that what I was hoping for to get hybrid but due to her old car with high milage, it's time to get a new car because we got an estimate of how much to repair it and it's not worth it. So, we couldn't wait any longer.

Aaaah... wondering what make them to make AWD again. About fuel bar meter, it's not a fuel bar, it show MPG and how you control your acceleration, and you may see it on previous pix that show fuel needle on the far right. Yeah, that what I was hoping for to get hybrid but due to her old car with high milage, it's time to get a new car because we got an estimate of how much to repair it and it's not worth it. So, we couldn't wait any longer.

I always checked how many miles range left for gas than gas meter.

You are not interested navigation system on dashboard?

I always checked how many miles range left for gas than gas meter.

You are not interested navigation system on dashboard?

Yeah, that what we have, it show how many miles left for gas.

About GPS, nah.. since she already have one, the top of the line Garmin Nuvi some number pro version. So why we need two?

Yeah, that what we have, it show how many miles left for gas.

About GPS, nah.. since she already have one, the top of the line Garmin Nuvi some number pro version. So why we need two?

Great about your GPS device. Do not leave your device on top of dashboard or on window when leaving from your SUV. Hide it somewhere. Last few years ago my GPS was stolen from top of dashboard when my SUV's window was damaged.

Great about your GPS device. Do not leave your device on top of dashboard or on window when leaving from your SUV. Hide it somewhere. Last few years ago my GPS was stolen from top of dashboard when my SUV's window was damaged.

My wife always put GPS in her purse. I have little sticker on the driver side windows that said, "No GPS in car STUPID!"

What's wrong with bottom of dashboard or bottom of radio area? That's how we did that for many years and no problem. No hide need. I think GPS top of the dashboard that it looks kind ugly.

What's wrong with bottom of dashboard or bottom of radio area? That's how we did that for many years and no problem. No hide need. I think GPS top of the dashboard that it looks kind ugly.

Ahhhh... I haven't used GPS device everyday except travel and emergency needed to find.

If my car is in Seattle, that's a different story. Take it with you all the times.

Because it's a safety hazard to take your eyes off the road to look at gps at bottom of dashboard.

Because it's a safety hazard to take your eyes off the road to look at gps at bottom of dashboard.

Only for bad driver. :roll:You don't need to watch GPS all times. Just watch for next direction like 1 second then watch the road. It was not hard to do it. Same idea you watch dashboard for MPH/RPM for 1 seconds. You can't watch road all times, Don't forget about looking at L/R/rear mirror too. I had a laptop as GPS back to 2002 and it was on the passenger's chair and no problem for many years. Even my wife's GPS is bottom of dashboard and no problem with that for over 3 years.

Some car's factory GPS like that way.
installation_e90.jpg

Only for bad driver. :roll:You don't need to watch GPS all times. Just watch for next direction like 1 second then watch the road. It was not hard to do it. Same idea you watch dashboard for MPH/RPM for 1 seconds. You can't watch road all times, Don't forget about looking at L/R/rear mirror too. I had a laptop as GPS back to 2002 and it was on the passenger's chair and no problem for many years. Even my wife's GPS is bottom of dashboard and no problem with that for over 3 years.

Some car's factory GPS like that way.

it only takes 1 little mistake.

Some of the 4x4's

For some reason it seems a little off theme, but here are a few of mine.

BTW, more on the story of the TubeTJ can be seen @ TubeTJ.com too much to write here

Yes, everything is a 4x4, I live where snow plows venture maybe once or twice a year at best, plus the "mud" season

The first photo is the TubeTJ with the street TJ, 4.0 w/EDGE Jammer, K&N cold air intake, Gibson header, Rock Hard flat pan, ARB's f/r, 4:56 gears, Yukon Chro-Mo alxles, WARN rock sliders, Advance Adapters SYE, PIAA lights to try and keep the animals out of the grill, WARN 12.5 PowerPlant HD with synthetic line, full cage, Corbeau seats, and a security box in the back for Z to ride on, plus a bunch of other stuff I have probably forgot.

The second is the 79 F150, mild build on a 400m, C6, 9" and a 44. Sits on 40's right now. Been fully restored. The prom queen.

Third is my bike, big bore kit, Branch heads, cams, carbs, Thunderheader, trying to de-chrome it as much as I can. A stress reliever.

Third is the 79 F350, 400m, NP435 4sp, 205 case, HP D60 front with a Detroit, D70 HD rear, also with a Detroit. The farm truck.

Fourth is the 79 Bronco XLT. Found it a couple years ago in a barn (no kidding) 40,000 original miles on it. Paint faded and no one had driven it for years. Was the original owner, had all the paperwork including the build sheet from the dealer. It is now lifted 8", sits on 38's, 9" rear with a detroit, big bearing 31 spline Yukon Chrome Moly axles, D44 front, also with a detroit, chrome moly axles. 429 CJ, built, very built, NV4500 5 speed, Centerforce dual friction clutch, billet flywheel, twin stick 205, 1350 CV DL's, Corbeau seats, added a WARN 16.5ti winch and PIAA lights to it since this photo was taken. A ton of other parts, but that would take pages.

Then my quad, Polaris 850XP EFI, MAXXIS Big Horn tires, need them for the mud, WARN 3k winch, modded the engine and exh. Use it pretty much every day.

Attachments

• 2012-02-02_14-21-31_25.jpg
    2012-02-02_14-21-31_25.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 11
  • the 79-rs.jpg
    the 79-rs.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 10
  • the night train-rs.jpg
    the night train-rs.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Current F350-rs.jpg
    Current F350-rs.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 79 bronco-rs.jpg
    79 bronco-rs.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 850 XP Polaris.jpg
    850 XP Polaris.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
My car (2005 Celica) and bike (2005 Yamaha FZ6)

Attachments

• celica01.jpg
    celica01.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 17
  • fazer01.jpg
    fazer01.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 40435_419100659134_621884134_4910253_4362821_n.jpg
    40435_419100659134_621884134_4910253_4362821_n.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 12
06 tacoma 4x4 v-6 trd offroad 6-spd manual.
taco22.jpg

HPIM0206.jpg

dan.jpg

1995 nissan 240sx se (Project car)
206456_10150138285773471_572128470_6343925_6148574_n.jpg

This is mine....

Falcon2.jpg

1999 Ford Falcon AU. 4-Litre straight-6 with 230k on the clock so far. These cars weren't Ford's biggest money maker - being a bit of a flop when launched, but drove well... The Aussie motoring public didn't care for the looks of the car and went out and bought Holden Commodores instead :)

Back