Show us your beer!

Landshark is brewed by Anheuser-Busch by the way.

Your average Corona-ripoff.

:laugh2: Corona's good too, with a touch of lemon, of course

dm.ABj656470-02.jpg

7IY2DL435041-02.jpg

What is kind of amona and taste?

I have that second beer at home at the moment, damn. Time for some beer tonight! (not today though)

:laugh2: Corona's good too, with a touch of lemon, of course

When I had Corona, I couldn't keep it down. The taste of cooked corn was too much for me.

Clear bottles invite light, which activates chemicals that spoil the hops in beer. This creates a "cooked corn" taste that doesn't taste anything like beer should taste.

In other words, people who enjoy Corona and other beer in clear glass, are drinking spoiled beer! :giggle:

Kalik Bahamian Beer is a lager, light golden to clear. Has a light crisp taste, not too bitter, just right.

Heineken is pale lager. Da one everyone loves, one of da best tasting beers around.

I respect that many folks haven't had the privilege of drinking craft beer. I apologize if I seem too snobby but it is also my intent to educate folks on better beer. I have taught Deaf peers how to homebrew beer and I've also introduced them to craft beer.

I drank Caribbean Pirate beer in some Caribbean island last two years ago. I don't remember name of beer. You may send some brand name of caribbean beers to me. I may remember it.

My father has made homebrewed beer for a while but due to his illness, he had to stop but they changed to ginger beer now :)

I respect that many folks haven't had the privilege of drinking craft beer. I apologize if I seem too snobby but it is also my intent to educate folks on better beer. I have taught Deaf peers how to homebrew beer and I've also introduced them to craft beer.
That's nice. But I am not that interested in beer, so excuse me.

I drank Caribbean Pirate beer in some Caribbean island last two years ago. I don't remember name of beer. You may send some brand name of caribbean beers to me. I may remember it.
I know of Red stripe, Elcipse,Carib and Sands.

I hate Irish beers. I had tried to drink it in Irish bar but taste awful and strong . returned it back to exchange American beer.

In your avatar, you posing a beer in front of your friend's son. :Ohno:

friend s son, Iosif was from Odessa, Ukraine last two years. He had attended at Texas school for the Deaf. He had played football at first time.

Or use this coding below

Code:
[img*]insert url here[/*img}

Make sure you remove the stars!

Back