show ur pet's pic!

RebelGirl said:
:rofl: your rats.. you let them loose.. don't they run away?? lol you're cute..

They was just on the bed to running around, but they are too scared to jump off. I always watch on them becuase I don't want to lose them since they are my babies :D

Mama2AFTIV said:

Cute... I know Russell Jack are too cuteeee dogs...

*nodding sadly* your dog remind me of Lady, dog... I had her when I was a little girl... I will add the picture of me and Lady when I find.

Sweetheart, I love your rats... sooo cuteee... impossible... my 6 cats will have your rats for their dinner if they see your rats.... :whistle:

cute jack russell yes.. but tired of humping my leg for no reason...

Never likes that dog kind.. I wasn't mentioned you.... but their owner should have displince jack russell stop humping their legs for no reason.

*gawd*

I got a new puppy that is a hound mix last month. His name is Smokie.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 6
She dont do humping BUT she is VERY lap dog! She LOVES sleep on my lap. :)

She's MY baby!!!

GalaxyAngel said:
cute jack russell yes.. but tired of humping my leg for no reason...

Never likes that dog kind.. I wasn't mentioned you.... but their owner should have displince jack russell stop humping their legs for no reason.

*gawd*

Thanks!
Liebling:-))) said:
Cute... I know Russell Jack are too cuteeee dogs...

*nodding sadly* your dog remind me of Lady, dog... I had her when I was a little girl... I will add the picture of me and Lady when I find.

Sweetheart, I love your rats... sooo cuteee... impossible... my 6 cats will have your rats for their dinner if they see your rats.... :whistle:

Thanks! She is full breed Jack Russell Terrier. Hyper! But she's my baby!!!

Cassbugs said:
reminds me of my mother's best friend dog. Looks EXACTLY alike! Beauitful dog!!

Does he have a long legs? Mine is short legs. :)

CUTE though! My dog HATES camera...she will turn her head away from the camera and snob at me! :giggle:

RebelGirl said:
I've posted pix of my pets before but I'll send an updated one in here.

Here he is.. Its a Jack Russell .. His name is Smokey... He'll be 2 on June 4th

SURE!!!!! Unless your isn't fixed yet! :)

I wanted to breed her ONCE. That's it!

RebelGirl said:
AWWWWW how cute!!!! Can we breed them???? :mrgreen: hehehe

Soonersseth said:

Cute puppy, Seth! Can you tell us more about your new puppy? You told me but thought others would want to know more. What breed, age and the story behind this puppy. She is sooo lucky to have you adopt her! You will treat her great with lots of fun and love!

Peachy Lady said:
Cute puppy, Seth! Can you tell us more about your new puppy? You told me but thought others would want to know more. What breed, age and the story behind this puppy. She is sooo lucky to have you adopt her! You will treat her great with lots of fun and love!

She is 2 yr old pug/beagle mix (Puggle) her former owner found oout she had cancer and has little time for kids and other pets so wanted her to have a loveing home I named her natalie.

aww all of them are so cute!

This pix was on other thread - cant remmy where...

scanemmitt32vk.jpg

Back