Show President-elect Obama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people tried to say that persons with disabilities would suffer under the Obama administration!:cool2:

Where's Dreama? :giggle:

And in my opinion, everyone needs some art in their lives.

Oh yeah... but you see... art is subjective. We need something more concrete... like.... crayons? LOL

Obviously as she admitted herself, she doesn't really know what the deaf community needs. I imagine a terp there may be a bit creative with the interpretation and said, "I need liberal arts education." :giggle:

Oh yeah... but you see... art is subjective. We need something more concrete... like.... crayons? LOL

Obviously as she admitted herself, she doesn't really know what the deaf community needs. I imagine a terp there may be a bit creative with the interpretation and said, "I need liberal arts education." :giggle:

Why is it you are so focused on that one comment? You are completely ignoring the impact of the rest of the video. Kind of minimizes the needs of the community as a whole when you do that.

Why is it you are so focused on that one comment? You are completely ignoring the impact of the rest of the video. Kind of minimizes the needs of the community as a whole when you do that.

Because it's COMICAL to me!

I can be an ass at times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back