Show off your tattoos and body piercings!

tattoo on my right upper arm..

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 282
here is American Chopper's picture. I think, he is championship in this World with bunches of body piercings.

Attachments

• pieces.jpg
    pieces.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 344
i have a tattoo on my left shoulder that says Surfer Forever, nothing fancy. then i have one on my back right shoulder that is a japanese symbol that says surf, or surfer. and i use to have both my ears pierced and my nipple pierced, but i took those out for a certain reason. i think ill put my left earring back in though

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I still don't have anything...intend to keep it that way.
hehe me too..
My man will dump me if i have tattoo or body piercings.. but earrings will do.. :P

Originally posted by Teekie
:lol: You're not the first to ask me that, nah I'm not irish, I'm French/Italian but my hubby is 100% irish and I like shamrocks so why not.. ;)

Kewl.. I like to know the stories behind the tattoos..

I recently got my fourth tattoo.. a green dragon on my front hip.. Soon will get my fifth one this summer..

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I recently got my fourth tattoo.. a green dragon on my front hip.. Soon will get my fifth one this summer..

Far out! Post a pic of your new tattoo! :thumb:

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
heres a pic of my tattoo...its my zodiac sign (libra) in a medieval style....
thanks darlin tweety for resizing the pic! hugs hugs :)

I am thinking about getting that libra symbol, but I am not sure what kind and where to tattoo it.

Libra091.jpg

Originally posted by Justin Sane
I am thinking about getting that libra symbol, but I am not sure what kind and where to tattoo it.
go for it...take your time finding out the style and where to put it...i originally went in to get a celtic butterfly but..the size i wanted..the details would be hard to do so decided to get the libra sign...will be getting more tats soon :)

I used to have naval and tongue pierced but I removed the naval one due to infection when I was working at the animal hospital and dogs always jump on me and keep hitting where my piercing was so had to get it off.... had tongue pierced for two years then took it off before my daughter born... want to set a good role model for my daughter :) and I only have one tattoo and it is a peace symbol that's it.... Would love to get more tattoo someday but dunno what kind I ll get... I ll send a pix of my tattoo soon

i wanna have a tattoo on me but im afarid of NEEDLE!!!
i hate NEEDLE! :ugh:

Originally posted by daprilz
i wanna have a tattoo on me but im afarid of NEEDLE!!!
i hate NEEDLE! :ugh:

Invite ur friend or boyfriend to keep u company. chat chat can kill time so fast. Do not PEEK at the needle while tattooing on you. Tattoo machine with tiny needles. much better than stupid shots from doctors/nurses.
I knew most tattoos salon not allow anyone drunk or being high from drugs before get a tattoo. That's a rule. Dang! Try my best to suggest you is just not stare at the needle.

Back