Show off your Photoshop Stuff!

shezzbeav

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd create a thread for people who can have their Photoshop work displayed here...

Here's my work!

HPsig1.jpg

HPsig.jpg

HGblog.jpg

hilaryblog1.jpg

hiatus2NE.jpg

hiatusNE1.jpg

That's about all for now... I have far more, but I'll only display the ones I like the most :D

that's awesome! I wish I had Photoshop but I'm not good at creating stuff on the computer... :Oops:

Here’s one I did recently for somebody’s graduation scrapbook—you can see that my knowledge of Photoshop is still pretty primitive, but it’s one of the best ones I’ve ever done.

Two2.jpg

Hi,
Here's something I did in Photoshop. I never work with photos, only artwork. The text and basic layout was done in CorelDraw, but all the coloring was done in Photoshop.
The graduation picture was AWESOME!!!! What kind of filter was used? My oldest daughter will be graduating at the end of this school year, I'd love to try and do something like this.

Lisa
P.S. I tried to upload more than one image, but it wouldn't work.

Attachments

• frog-suncatcher.jpg
    frog-suncatcher.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 15
My Arts

I use my Photo Shop 7 and Candy Eye 5. I love drawin'. :)
myarts2rh.gif

I added the girl in this picture. Can you tell? :) everything in the pic except the girl is original.
bday.jpg

Yes, I can tell it's a fake. But of course, I'm a professional graphic designer and frequently use Adobe Photoshop. So it should be that obvious to me.

Yeah well it only took me 10 minutes to do, so its not like I'm trying to fool anyone ;)

I'm a programmer, not a graphic artist.

Back