Show off your desktop v.711

Probably concert.. But I could be wrong. Cuz Zune is new technology like going to be competitive with Ipod.

Ah, cool ! By the way, I have never heard of Zune before.

how can i add my desktop showing??????? Help me out I'm still a beginner with this fourm want to learn how to post in a picture...

RacerFox

how can i add my desktop showing??????? Help me out I'm still a beginner with this fourm want to learn how to post in a picture...

RacerFox

As Koala's instruction on page 14 :

Press 'Print Screen SysRq' on your keyboard and then paste into your photoshop/paintshop and then do the same way you post the pic. Hope that helps. :)

Ok, here's my 3rd and last one to rotate with my other 2 arts for my desktop.

inforestsvm3.jpg

Oh wow! CyberRed, I love them all. They are all very nice.

Oh wow! CyberRed, I love them all. They are all very nice.

:ty: I would love to draw a Thanksgivin' pic .. I mean, just ONE pic for all ADers to use for their desktop. But, I didn't know how big their monitor/screen's size is to fit. Mine is 19".

Heey CR. Its sooo awesome!!! I wish I have ur talent to do it.. :giggle:

:lol: You are so sweet to giggle ! LOL Thanks for likin' my artwork. Yeah, I know how you feel about wishin' to have my talent. It is real easy if, you practice alot until you are really good at it. It's really FUN to do them. :D

This is a desktop I am currently using now.

seagullpw5.jpg

How to hide taskbar and desktop icons

Most of you have nice desktops here but I noticed there is also shown with taskbar and desktop icons on desktop too. I know some of you don't mind if we make copy for our files or whatever. In case if you would like to hide you can temporary change when you do screen shot.

To Hide Taskbar:
.....On Start, click 2nd button on mouse and click "Properties"
.....Click "Taskbar"
.....Check on box for "Auto-hide the taskbar"
.....Click "Apply" then "Ok"

To Hide Desktop Icons:
.....On Desktop, click 2nd button on mouse and click "Arrange Icons by"
.....Uncheck Desktop Icons

Then you can do screen shot. When done then you can reverse what I've explained above (if you want to). Hope this will make you and/or others enjoying more.

Oh, that's great ! I never thought of that, because of others show their desktop icons/taskbar on their desktop images. lol

Next time when I create a pic, I will try both to hide desktop icons and taskbar. Thanks for bringin' it up. :)

Oh, that's great ! I never thought of that, because of others show their desktop icons/taskbar on their desktop images. lol

Next time when I create a pic, I will try both to hide desktop icons and taskbar. Thanks for bringin' it up. :)

Ur Welcome ... Have Fun and Good Luck!

Ok, since Sunshine1 brought up about others who might want to copy some of ADers' images for their desktop, you guys can copy this image below, if you like. Please, feel free to help yourself. I only created this ONE image for everyone. Enjoy ! :)

Koala : You are welcome !

cabin2in4.jpg

Ok, since Sunshine1 brought up about others who might want to copy some of ADers' images for their desktop, you guys can copy this image below, if you like. Please, feel free to help yourself. I only created this ONE image for everyone. Enjoy ! :)

Koala : You are welcome !

cabin2in4.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man the log cabin I love it. You are good CR.

Heeey CR another one?? Love it with Mickey and Minnie!! dang grrl. so talent!! ;)

Back