Show off your desktop v.711

desktop.jpg

i changed the wallpaper yesterday and here it is.... :)

Northern lights is one of my fav natural phenomena.. ;)

Koala,

The southern comfort would be a good place to live in.

Richard

well how old is your iMac? you think it is boring computer. so give me free?
It was new in 2000.

My iMac isn't boring; the desktop is.

I don't think you'd like my iMac; it isn't internet capable. :(

Also, it's only OS9.2 G3 but I still love it. :P

There's my desktop

{Mod Edit: Reveals an AIMS List--try again, keep list shown off next time--}

Last edited by a moderator:
{Mod Edit: Previous quote/pic was removed}

I am going to collect the random of your buddy list into my buddy list, LOL.. just kidding.. I wont do tht.. anyway I advice you dont put Trillain IM's list in this public forums.. someone would take sn from your buddy lists and IMz even annony me by some random.. it would drive me nutz, but include others also.. smile...

btw you got APPLE COMPUTER.. wow your desktop is very neat and super-coolest.. smile..

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what my desktop wallpaper looks like now. If you want a copy of what I'm using, PM me.

desktop.jpg

Now, show off yours! :mrgreen:
wallpaper is so beautiful, where you get that one?

XGamer, yup that if u stare at the computer, and u can't handle.. then leave. hahaha (keep off my computer!)

Nice wallpapers all of you got there!

Hey Tweetybird, your bf is so good looking! Let me have him for one day :giggle: :lol: j/k j/k

I am going to collect the random of your buddy list into my buddy list, LOL.. just kidding.. I wont do tht.. anyway I advice you dont put Trillain IM's list in this public forums.. someone would take sn from your buddy lists and IMz even annony me by some random.. it would drive me nutz, but include others also.. smile...

btw you got APPLE COMPUTER.. wow your desktop is very neat and super-coolest.. smile..

Shit, I don't realize about all AIM leaves on desktop before click the print screen but I hope that no one would steal sn, also I have ask mod to remove my post.

For apple computer, I don't get it yet but I using stardock to change my computer customize. I'm just looking at Mini Mac or so right now.

Shit, I don't realize about all AIM leaves on desktop before click the print screen but I hope that no one would steal sn, also I have ask mod to remove my post.

For apple computer, I don't get it yet but I using stardock to change my computer customize. I'm just looking at Mini Mac or so right now.

yup better remove this or someone can steal screen name

Back