Show off your desktop v.711

Then paste it on Paint program then resize it

Last is save it as JEPG and upload on Image Shack then voila you can posti ton AD!

Hope you get it! :fingersx:
paint? you mean that...>>

CLICK

Start...
All programs...
Accessories...
Paint ...

Then?

There's my desktop.
picture1gn8.png

Sequioas, thanks for helping me with upload on imageshack.

Press Print Screen on keyboard at first, just close or minize (low into bottom) the application then take screenshot of your desktop via Print Screen on keyboard then paste on Paint via Control + V.

It's not hard to do that, I had learned in 2002.

You will need to PASTE on the paint. First print screen (which it is already copied when you press the button) then PASTE in the paint program. THEN you can resize the picture. THEN you need to save it on JEPG and save it.

Hope you got it

Oh, wow ! You all have a very beautiful desktop wallpapers !! I would love to see everyone's desktop wallpapers. :lol: So such beautiful..........

I can't wait for Halloween, Thanksgivin', and Christmas Wallpapers. :D

My current desktop:
picture1gb4.png

It's live data of the planet Earth with clouds, where it's dark and light, etc. ;)

Here is my wallpaper at my work.... via daul monitors.

Desktop3.jpg

Once again, I have changed my desktop image :lol: This time, it is the images of the Ford Performance Vehciles.

FORDFPV.jpg

Here's my 2nd desktop image to rotate with my other image :

guardianangelio3.gif

OK heres my desktops - -

First the PC desktop -
PC-desktop.jpg

This is a pic I took of the waterfall at the lodge on Mt. Magazine. This fall when the leaves start to change and I have a new cam in tote Im going back up there for some fall pics. Should be really nice.

And my latoptop desktop - -
Notebook-desktop.jpg

Looks like a random soybean field on a cold January morning, makes me want to grab my neighbor's dog, my goose calls, and my shot gun and go lay down in a field and onk incessantly hoping that geese will land....... :D

Nice desktop! I will have go out for drive and find beautiful spot with colorful leaves...I know where the most beautiful spots...Vermont, NH, and Mass! I probably go back visit there next year...I dunno yet....

OK heres my desktops - -

First the PC desktop -
PC-desktop.jpg

This is a pic I took of the waterfall at the lodge on Mt. Magazine. This fall when the leaves start to change and I have a new cam in tote Im going back up there for some fall pics. Should be really nice.

And my latoptop desktop - -
Notebook-desktop.jpg

Looks like a random soybean field on a cold January morning, makes me want to grab my neighbor's dog, my goose calls, and my shot gun and go lay down in a field and onk incessantly hoping that geese will land....... :D

ah nice pic of Glacier Nat'l Park, very nice!

Back