Shout factory saved my money!

CCfan

Reaction score
I was worried about Mystery Science Theater 3000: 20th Anniversary that probably to be closed-captioned since I found out few months ago that would waste my money for this because I love Mystery Science Theater 3000. If that has closed-captioning, so I will forced myself to buy it and enjoy.

Later as today, I checked on dvdizzy.com, and they said it will be "not closed-captioned"! YEA! It saved my money! Plus Shout Factory IF this have
closed-captioned so bonus features won't be closed-captioning that would be awful!
So I saved my cash for other movies like James Bond revised
vision from MGM, and Matrix 4-disc collection. Also, few will be saving
for Nintendo Wii or DS games. Yay! Thank goodness for no law requiring for
closed-captioning on any movies that saved my money! We are winners!

Wait, I thought you buy stuff anyway even if it says it "may not be" CC and then you get all indignant when there's no CC and you say you're going to take it to court because you don't care what the government or anybody else says and you have rich friends who will let you live with them and everything should be captioned or it makes you very mad.

Who are you and what have you done with CCfan?

What is Shout Factory?

That DVD studio is produced and published. Yes, Shout Factory is
terrible way for not providing closed-captioning, but they saved my money
for not buying that because no CC.

Wait, I thought you buy stuff anyway even if it says it "may not be" CC and then you get all indignant when there's no CC and you say you're going to take it to court because you don't care what the government or anybody else says and you have rich friends who will let you live with them and everything should be captioned or it makes you very mad.

Who are you and what have you done with CCfan?

Sorry, for I having a bad grammar.

I didn't buy this stuff. I don't own Mystery Science Theater 3000.
I trying to explain to you, if this MST3K 20th anniversary has CC, so I want to buy it and enjoy it.
But, unfortunately, they not have CC so they saved my money. Oh well.
I will buy other movies anyways.

Your grammar doesn't bother me at all, lots of people have bad grammar on the Internet!

What I was referring to, though, was this thread about the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Your change of opinion is what surprised me.

Shout Factory didn't "save you money" - they weren't think of saving you money when they didn't caption it. YOU are the one who saved YOURSELF money by saying "if it's not captioned, I won't buy it." So :applause: for yourself!

Your grammar doesn't bother me at all, lots of people have bad grammar on the Internet!

What I was referring to, though, was this thread about the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Your change of opinion is what surprised me.

Shout Factory didn't "save you money" - they weren't think of saving you money when they didn't caption it. YOU are the one who saved YOURSELF money by saying "if it's not captioned, I won't buy it." So :applause: for yourself!

The problem with the Terminator series on DVD and Blu-ray was that it said that the Special Features MAY be subtitled. So therefore, the deaf consumer has to take the risk of buying it only to find out it's not subtitled at all. It should either say, "Not Subtitled" or "Subtitled", not May.

No buts. That's how it should be.

The problem with the Terminator series on DVD and Blu-ray was that it said that the Special Features MAY be subtitled. So therefore, the deaf consumer has to take the risk of buying it only to find out it's not subtitled at all. It should either say, "Not Subtitled" or "Subtitled", not May.

Yes, it should. But that's not the problem with that thread. If you remember from when it was originally active, CCfan bought something without knowing if it had subtitles on the bonus features, and then he was outraged because it was not subtitled. It SHOULD say if it is or isn't, but in that case it said MAY, and CCfan was angry about it turning out to not have them. He threatened to sue everybody and blah blah blah. It was pretty silly.

I agree that it should say if something is subtitled or not, but you can't buy something that says "may be" and then be offended when it's not.

You're correct. I agree 100% with you! Yes, you are! You should be writing
on your own blog or maybe I can write on my blog that I does on my website.
I will write you PM about my website.

Back