Should we use this ignore button

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, im not blond anymore!!!!!!!

Cheri said:
That means you have to put yourself on ignore too because you are blondie also. :whistle:
It was dyed! I am now back to brunette! I am safe! LOL

ravensteve, I never say that I want you to leave. I'd like to you to stick around but you need to work on few things but it is not my place to say so.

Hey my coach tells me i should work on a few things. Im not the best though :mad:
He goes around telling me i gotta stop comitting to many personal fouls on the field. So what i take a quarterbacks head off,So what? beating the hell outta the other team is what makes you win.

I'd be more than happy to practice adding names to my ignore list. I haven't done it sooner because I've been busy and I too believe in granting more than one chance.

ravensteve - please understand this is not personal. I have read many of your posts and have found that you and I disagree on waaaay too many things. I wish you all the best and hope you someday find happiness in your life. You can't spend too much time dwelling on the things that have gone wrong and taking your anger out on people who don't deserve it.

Happy New Year.

Malfoyish said:
I'd be more than happy to practice adding names to my ignore list. I haven't done it sooner because I've been busy and I too believe in granting more than one chance.

ravensteve - please understand this is not personal. I have read many of your posts and have found that you and I disagree on waaaay too many things. I wish you all the best and hope you someday find happiness in your life. You can't spend too much time dwelling on the things that have gone wrong and taking your anger out on people who don't deserve it.

Happy New Year.

there's two

Beowolf, you lost me. Is it intended to make a point about forgiveness? :confused:

Well, yeah.
Lol, no one knows better than I do what a brutal asshole I can be.
But I try to avoid hurting feelings.
Call me a wuss if you wish.
Heh.

Dat's cool. :thumb: And I just now noticed that I misspelled your screen name. My humblest apologies.

Mean people suck

Sheesh... what a bunch of drama.

S
T
F
U
!

I love all of you!

:twisted:

Say whatever you want, RedTwister. The fact remains that someone else didn't show the compassion so why should I? Does it make me a bad man?

I don't think so.

btw, Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay!

P.S. And we never want to have this drama either.

Last edited:
he should only vote if he has been offened by this persons posts to the point where he is thiniing about leaving this forum

I'm curious......why precisely (eg give links to specific posts) is ravensteve on everyone's scatalogical noun list? I know he's rather conservative but from the posts I've seen he doesn't seem like such a bad guy. Perhaps I am wrong thou. I do feel kind of bad, since I'm the reason why he ended up here (I posted a link to here in the healthboards.com hearing help forums when he was asking about CIs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back