Should we create a new Baseball HOF?

UpstNYDesigner

Reaction score
I believe we should create a new baseball Hall of Fame to replace Cooperstown since they are not listening and those sportswriters are not deaf. Besides they are only looking for themselves not caring about Deaf.

So! Thanks to our ideas. My wife being a big softball fan and player and I am creative person, we thought we should create a new Baseball Hall of Fame based in Syracuse--close to Cooperstown and its excellent location (crossroads highways), we should establish based on players' career and record breaking stats to be qualified into Hall of Fame, NOT by idiotic voting!

Like LPGA, they automatically induce ladies Professional players into the HOF by their winning records and scores. We need this basic to force humiliation against the Sportswriters by awarding Hoy and Shoeless Jackson as well as other notiable players that should be in the Hall.

It will take a lot of money and a lot of ideas and this means work! I know how people say they want to help but do nothing well, this is a commitment and needs to establish through tough IRS classification of non-profit status to organize BHOF of Syracuse in order to replace the Cooperstown's. I learned that the BHOF does not have anything to do with the MLB, Inc. But only accept players from MLB and the Negros Leagues.

Hey, they even forgot the ladies!!! There were once a women's leagues. We can allow this.

What you all think of this? Should we do this? Hey, I live 20 mins from Boxing Hall of Fame, Basketball is in MA, and Football in Ohio, Syracuse is closely centered between those two. And in a major city than a countryside. We saw how busy it was in Cooperstown! No room for parking and all.

I believe we should create a new baseball Hall of Fame to replace Cooperstown since they are not listening and those sportswriters are not deaf. Besides they are only looking for themselves not caring about Deaf.

So! Thanks to our ideas. My wife being a big softball fan and player and I am creative person, we thought we should create a new Baseball Hall of Fame based in Syracuse--close to Cooperstown and its excellent location (crossroads highways), we should establish based on players' career and record breaking stats to be qualified into Hall of Fame, NOT by idiotic voting!

Like LPGA, they automatically induce ladies Professional players into the HOF by their winning records and scores. We need this basic to force humiliation against the Sportswriters by awarding Hoy and Shoeless Jackson as well as other notiable players that should be in the Hall.

It will take a lot of money and a lot of ideas and this means work! I know how people say they want to help but do nothing well, this is a commitment and needs to establish through tough IRS classification of non-profit status to organize BHOF of Syracuse in order to replace the Cooperstown's. I learned that the BHOF does not have anything to do with the MLB, Inc. But only accept players from MLB and the Negros Leagues.

Hey, they even forgot the ladies!!! There were once a women's leagues. We can allow this.

What you all think of this? Should we do this? Hey, I live 20 mins from Boxing Hall of Fame, Basketball is in MA, and Football in Ohio, Syracuse is closely centered between those two. And in a major city than a countryside. We saw how busy it was in Cooperstown! No room for parking and all.

Is that not relate ladies's HOF in Coopertown what you mean? : Diamond Dreams Exhibit Honors Women's Role in National Pastime :confused:

Or there has HOF for ladies : NATIONAL WOMEN'S BASEBALL HALL OF FAME

Back