Should we be able to ignore other people?

Megladon

Reaction score
There are some people i'd like to not see their posts, and not have them see mine, they will go nameless, i'm sure i fall into the same catagory for some people too. So, i'm seeing there is no "ignore" button anywhere for people, any chance we can get this added? I put it in debate because thats what will end up happening, and i didnt see a "suggestion" area (not that i really looked).

And... what if I announced that if every person who PMs me gets a prize. Oh wait, you didn't see my post. Therefore, you don't get my prize. :(

VamPyroX said:
And... what if I announced that if every person who PMs me gets a prize. Oh wait, you didn't see my post. Therefore, you don't get my prize. :(

Thats what I said, but at the same time I think he wants other people's opinions. I did the same with the "get rid of the reputation feature" remember? I later told him it should go in the forum suggestions but by that time it was too late. *shrugs*

pinkster said:
Thats what I said, but at the same time I think he wants other people's opinions. I did the same with the "get rid of the reputation feature" remember? I later told him it should go in the forum suggestions but by that time it was too late. *shrugs*
And... that was my opinion! :thumb:

Umm....I thought there was already an ignore button?.....*confused*...

I think that's a very good idea. There are some useless, unrelated posts I don't want to waste time reading by the same person.

VamPyroX said:

I guess i'd miss out on the prize then if YOU made that post after the change :laugh2:

What did illustrator said? I can't see his post!

I'm just teasing you!​
:mrgreen:

It will be interesting to see what the twins' posts would be if they can't see each other's posts. :rofl:

tekkmortal said:
It will be interesting to see what the twins' posts would be if they can't see each other's posts. :rofl:

Picking on me now? Ok *Click on ignore* :bye:

Gotcha Babe! :nana:

Back