Votes: 2 5.9%
  • No... because Bush said so.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HeartGirl

Reaction score
Is it time for our Troops to come back home from Iraq?

Yes, sure I want our men and women to come home safe and now. I always thought the war in Iraq is a mistake and it still is a mistake.

Yes I think it is time for them to come home by now. The war has been going on too long and so many people are getting killed almost everyday.

HiBluE01 said:
They should come back and that enough is enough in war and terroists.

I agreed with you "Enough is Enough" .. look like doesnt know how to be friendly not being war war war

Guess what...

Saddam is not part of 9/11 Bush is wasting time...

It's time for troop may return their homeland...

Stupid bush is wasting money expense stupid high volume!

GalaxyAngel said:
Guess what...

Saddam is not part of 9/11 Bush is wasting time...

It's time for troop may return their homeland...

Stupid bush is wasting money expense stupid high volume!

are you serious??? I thought he do it being war that is how they got war ? hmmm werid

Yea enough is enough!!!!!!!!! Stupid Bush!!!!!!! He should've not started the war cuz of 9/11. The situation will never solved if there was a war. Duhhhhhhhh!!!

I agree that Iraq war is a huge waste of time and a big embarrassment for USA because Saddam did not have any WMD at all. Bush should have gone after Osama Bin Laden who was the sole responsible for 9-11 :/

DeafMonkey said:
are you serious??? I thought he do it being war that is how they got war ? hmmm werid

Did you read the news about Bush is full ebrassement ? Reason He is full stupid waste their expense on war all the time and obession about Saddam and Bin Laden.. Found out Saddam isn't part of 9/11. Who did made an order DO WAR.. IT's BUSH!

Made Troops devestand(sp) break their heart and has to go iraq/iran homeland and to have war... Captured Saddam... and went the court... *oppiSe* Bush already dirty looks... why need Saddam first place? Of course Saddam is obession about the oil.. So what... what more.. Bush is still obession about oil too.. want taken over the oil.. and also expense troops for nothing.. Total Disaster!

I do agree, Should Troops need return their home and to see their family again.. No more pain their feelings aparts their families again.

The Bush junta does not care what we want.
Personally, I think that the soldiers will never return, because people will notice that a hell of a lot of soldiers would not return, who ought to.
THAT is what they are afraid of.
We are simply not getting the truth.

Yes I agree, enough is enough... it's time for our Troops to come home!!...

Autumn Tree said:
I agree that Iraq war is a huge waste of time and a big embarrassment for USA because Saddam did not have any WMD at all. Bush should have gone after Osama Bin Laden who was the sole responsible for 9-11 :/

I agree! We had no business invade Iraq to being with. People who voted for Bush were the ones who wanted the war because, he won second term in the office. Don't get me wrong I don't like Saddam Hussein, But Bush should have gotten Osama Bin Laden to begin with because he is the one who started the 9/11 and no justice was serve for those who die in the twin towers. Sad isn't it? :roll:

We want them back home. We've spent too much on war, we need to focus on education, health care, and so on. $450+ billion worth on war alone is ridiclous spending and push us to the debt buried deeper! I don't want to see those innocent soldiers get killed and their gf/wife and kid lose their father, it's sad. :(

They have enough job. Now Iraq has its own government (and a new President?) now. Iraqis ppl want troopers out of US because they think the presence of the US troops cause more harm than good. Even though they thanked the US troops for their first time freedom. Still they're not happy because of too many deaths.

It's up to Iraqis ppl to keep fighting against the stupid, crazy bastards who keep on killin' innocent ppl and children there. They have all the weapons they need to protect their own ppl in Iraq.

Funny on how Saddam kept saying that he's a president of Iraq. He's wrong. He's no longer a sinister president. Blah! I hope they hurried up and put him on the tight noose around his neck. He's too much blabbermouth of claiming to be still a President of Iraq. <sigh> :roll:

This is kind of nuts
First of all, we GROOMED Saddam to be the way he was.
We trained him, with all the perks.
But then he DARED to talk about converting dollars into Euro/Petro dollars.
That was too much.

Look, all this talk about him being the devil is just bullshit.

He was doublecrossed in true CIA style.
Deal with it.

Back