Should the IPhone 4 be Recalled ??

Well, I used tethering a lot and I never get over 1GB for me in 2 years so far. Trust me.

Not just me, it's happen to anyone who use mobile a lot and no one use to over 1GB yet.

Check it out. Chevy57 use tethering for his business and he don't get close to 1GB yet.

http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-products-technologies/79165-data-usage-mobile-phone.html

See, No one over 1GB yet.

There is no unlimited plan for tethering and no tethering for EVO 4G for $29.99.

Data Only Plan - Sprint Relay Store

Phone as Modem, up to 5GB per month in total or up to 300MB per month while off-network roaming (PAM†) (Included! Save $15)
Incoming calls will be blocked. When making the outgoing phone calls, you will be billed at $0.20 per minute for local voice calls or $0.40 per minute for long distance voice calls. The incoming call block may be removed by contacting our video customer service, with the exception of the Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, HTC Hero, Samsung Moment and HTC EVO 4G. If the incoming call block is removed, you will be billed at the same rate as the outgoing phone calls.
* Requires new activation and 2-year agreement. This offer is not valid at Sprint retail store, Telesales, or Sprint.com website.

† PAM not available on the Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, Samsung Moment, HTC Hero and HTC EVO 4G.

I used Bemn tethering for my iPhone 3gs OS 3.0 but I just purchased new iPhone 4 and can't get AT&T tethering. Because I have current unlimited data plan. I won't swap new 2GB plan. I think that may keep old iPhone 3GS but will get micro sim card adapter to fit in it if needing to use tethering.

Almost 1GB..

attachment.php

Attachments

• bill 2.jpg
    bill 2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 17
Ok, I talked about REV 0 for old BB curve 8330, anyway. Why not you get 200MB TAP data plan iPhone 4 for your budget?

I never like ATT at all. I prefer VZ and Sprint over ATT. I hope rumor was TRUE about iPhone come out for VZ then i will buy it by Jan. If not, then I will buy Android with front camera. HTC EVO is very nice but screen is too big for me and I fear I will break it so easy since I am auto tech.

I never like ATT at all. I prefer VZ and Sprint over ATT. I hope rumor was TRUE about iPhone come out for VZ then i will buy it by Jan. If not, then I will buy Android with front camera. HTC EVO is very nice but screen is too big for me and I fear I will break it so easy since I am auto tech.

Oh, I thought you plan to get iPhone 4. All right, my wrong, anyway

Back