Should Prostitute Be Legal?

• Yes

Votes: 31 44.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 46.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 6 8.7%

• Total voters
For those who support legalized brothels, you can let them set up in your neighborhood. For me, I don't want any of it in my community.

Me either....:eek3:

I voted NO cuz it make me so sick that they are spreading the disease and causing more health problem. When will the disease ever stop? HUH???

I voted NO cuz it make me so sick that they are spreading the disease and causing more health problem. When will the disease ever stop? HUH???

When we start putting them on a registry and get them screened on a regular basis. The disease won't ever stop, but it'll lessen the spread of it.

But one thing you forget. Diseases will not stop being spread even if we stamped out prostitution altogether.

Many men and women sleep around with multiple partners thus spreading the STDs and Aids and HIV. This form of activity *having sex* is more apt to spread disease than prostitution is. I know quite a few men in my own life *not my hubby* but friends of ours that do exactly what I stated above and do not use any form of protection.

I voted it should be legal. I feel that if we can say that it is a women's right to her body when it comes to abortion that same principal would apply here. As long as they are both consenting adults then I see that it hurts no one.

Also I agree with Capmeisters statement.

Another arguement for that I have is if prostition remains illegal, then these people are getting police records. If things were to start looking up for them and they found a way to a better career path, then it would be hard for them to obtain good employment with a record. There are worse crimes than two consenting adults deciding to pay and accept payment for sex.

If the government does not want to legalize prostitution then I suggest they stop spending so much money on their over priced salaries and things they dont need and things the Americans dont want and start spending it towards bringing more jobs in, and towards more programs to help these people be able to afford to go to school or training.

I wouldnt care if they were in my neighborhood. They are just trying to make a living just like me and you. Alot of these people grew up dirt poor,uneducated, and raised with very little morals, so they are doing what they can to survive. Who are we to tell them that they cant do what it takes for them to survive?

Someone mentioned programs to use. The problem is what if the programs out there are not helping them?

Im serious about it too. I applied for food stamps once and cant get them because I make a measly 10 dollars too much. I cant get OWF because I live with my daughter's father. However, I dont live with my sons father. But they told me they cant differentiate from the kids. *Meaning they cant give me for the one and not the other.*

So before you go on about the programs out there, realize they may not be helping.

At least with legalization, spread of disease would be under control, and more tax dollars would be paid in.

Bear,
:gpost::gpost:

I basically agree it should be legalised , there no sense to criminate the oldest profession there is

you all still get disease from kiss, hold hand, sit from toilet's lip, public doorknob, other person's mobile phone or pager, etc...

Unwanted sex ugly people will be crying when it become legal.

Make a place to be safe for them from streets where rapist, murders or serial killers. Like "Moon Lite Bunny Ranch" from HBO

Fellow the laws - IRS, hiv test, and safe sex. Oh add that 21 year olds.

They sell their body for money like pro sport players sell their athletic bodies for money.

I respects the legal ones because their own bodies as same as pieces, tattoo, transexual, CI, whatever. Its is about pride or money.

Only leave to people to vote against or not.

I would still vote "NO" anyway. Because selling sex is stupid. If you want sex get a blow up doll or get a girlfriend or get married. Having sex with a hooker only make it look ugly. Sorry to say guys but I am against it.

In Hungary Government has officially recognised Brothels for hungry prostitutes!:giggle:

In Hungary Government has officially recognised Brothels for hungry prostitutes!:giggle:

Hehe! Shhhhh, somebody might think you are HoH and have a way with words. Lol...

Back