should I tell him?

ella

Reaction score
I known this guy whose been my friend for a year. I recently been realizing i like him. But i don't know how he sees me ,and its really frustrating because im scared to tell him. I don't want to feel akward if he doesn't like me that way nor do i want to ruin a friendship. He does compliment me a lot and he did tell him that i'm pretty in a unique way. I sometimes feel like hes to perfect for me for example hes non judgemental but hes got the funniest personality. I have been having recuring dreams of me telling him i have to tell him something ,and it doesn't go any farther. I'm just scared if i tell him hes going to have that stupid grin/half smile on his face and not say anything because hes either shocked or unsure what to say. :confused:

ella said:
I known this guy whose been my friend for a year. I recently been realizing i like him. But i don't know how he sees me ,and its really frustrating because im scared to tell him. I don't want to feel akward if he doesn't like me that way nor do i want to ruin a friendship. He does compliment me a lot and he did tell him that i'm pretty in a unique way. I sometimes feel like hes to perfect for me for example hes non judgemental but hes got the funniest personality. I have been having recuring dreams of me telling him i have to tell him something ,and it doesn't go any farther. I'm just scared if i tell him hes going to have that stupid grin/half smile on his face and not say anything because hes either shocked or unsure what to say. :confused:

Either take risk or dont - if you dont, you ll have regrets or whatifs - if you do, you will be glad that you did, regardless of his reaction because it is worth taking a risk for :)

Gemtun said:
Either take risk or dont - if you dont, you ll have regrets or whatifs - if you do, you will be glad that you did, regardless of his reaction because it is worth taking a risk for :)

That's a really good advice, Gemtun! Ella, how would he know if you never tell him? Maybe he feels that way for you too, but haven't had guts yet to approach u about this? Let us know how it goes...smile!

maybe if you flirt with him more... :wiggle:
dress sexy enough with low cut shirt and short.
invite him over to your place, and wrap a towel around you
and let him see you.
and hug him more often... :hug:
make him horny for you....

and you say this...

"I like your hair, your shirt, your pant, are you wearing cologne, you
smell so good, I wanna lick ya, cause ya seem to taste good,
nice eyes you have, do you have hairy chest?" :naughty:

then maybe he will get the message.... :P

Miss*Pinocchio said:
maybe if you flirt with him more... :wiggle:
dress sexy enough with low cut shirt and short.
invite him over to your place, and wrap a towel around you
and let him see you.
and hug him more often... :hug:
make him horny for you....

and you say this...

"I like your hair, your shirt, your pant, are you wearing cologne, you
smell so good, I wanna lick ya, cause ya seem to taste good,
nice eyes you have, do you have hairy chest?" :naughty:

then maybe he will get the message.... :P

im not a slut

but thanks everyone else for the advice

Just be truthful with him, ella, as well as be yourself - you said he's nonjudgmental. Go for it. :) Otherwise you will be wondering for the rest of your life.

Back