Should I order Xbox 360 again?

Be sure to get Dead Rising, Prey, and DoA4 they are all a must own!

smx1_01_01.jpg

See, it's not worth to buy

GET SOME REAL GAMES ON PC!

Be sure to get Dead Rising, Prey, and DoA4 they are all a must own!

I got DOA4 for $40 and PGR for $30 at Wal-Mart, also I pre-ordered Test Drive Unlimited and got Saints Row too at EBgames because I have game credit to order new games. I got 4 games today as pre-collect and getting ready soon.

Like when you are making a squad for xbox360, you will have to make a website/email account/hosting the server thru PC/MAC.

HOSTING the server/website thru PC/MAC, and playing xbox360/PS2 for scrims/matches - That is a very homosexual idea!

USE PC/MAC FOR BOTH....(HOST SERVER/WEBSITE and play scrims/matches) IN ONE would save your time

In my opinion - xbox/ps2 are good for kids, and when adults are playing BHD/BF2 on PS2/XBOX/XBOX360 makes me :rofl:

Like when you are making a squad for xbox360, you will have to make a website/email account/hosting the server thru PC/MAC.

HOSTING the server/website thru PC/MAC, and playing xbox360/PS2 for scrims/matches - That is a very homosexual idea!

USE PC/MAC FOR BOTH....(HOST SERVER/WEBSITE and play scrims/matches) IN ONE would save your time

In my opinion - xbox/ps2 are good for kids, and when adults are playing BHD/BF2 on PS2/XBOX/XBOX360 makes me :rofl:

Good for you...

I don't need shitty PC to play games, that totally pointless...

Now that is ridculous and so hardcore homosexually. :roll:

(no offense to gays and lesbians, btw it has nothing to do with you.)

Damn, he ruined my thread.

Yeah, I know! He is an idiot to post this thread. He is not understand this thread.

He does not have to post this.. Just let it go! That is simple. When i see any thread that I am against it. I never bother it.. Just let it go.

He is just jealous anyway.

Yeah, I know! He is an idiot to post this thread. He is not understand this thread.

He does not have to post this.. Just let it go! That is simple. When i see any thread that I am against it. I never bother it.. Just let it go.

He is just jealous anyway.

Yea, how compare with Xbox, XBox 360 and PS2...

For kids, PC have alot of EC-rated games (Early Childhood) but Xbox/Xbox 360 don't have it and too rare for PS2 like few games, that means PC is mostly kid friendly and same went on Nintendo too. Xbox/Xbox 360 and PS2 are only for any age but most teens and adults are prefer to play console more than PC does.

I hate PC because control isn't good, tired of install the new program and alot of laggy.

Yep I feel the same way sometimes so I rather console games than PC since they can be faster to download, no errors, and better controls with the controller than the keyboard and mouse. they are the worst controllers for the computer these days.

Yep I feel the same way sometimes so I rather console games than PC since they can be faster to download, no errors, and better controls with the controller than the keyboard and mouse. they are the worst controllers for the computer these days.

There are some nice gaming PC but they are too large to fit in. I rather really simple console can fit with vcr, dvd, stereo in tv stand. PC will be out of tv stand that is too large to fit in.

I had experience with it. I realized that I dont play much on PC and why I waste money to upgrade. Many pc games was about fantasy games like Warcraft, etc.

Really I don't play much games.. Xbox 360 that I liked the most that it can be receiver for media center edition. For example, I record favorite shows on PC and it can send to xbox 360 with big screen tv. I dont have to use TIVO or Replay. That save money.

You can add two tv tuners in PC and record two shows..

I can watch tv shows or movies play on dvd, play games, listen music from pc or ipod, and show pictures from my pc or memory card on xbox 360.

To tell the truth, I haven't even bothered to give Xbox 360 a try. I've only tried the demo at a local electronics store. I'm not into the new PS3 either as far I am concerned.

I think it's due to the lack of innovation leading to the fact that I've lost interest in the next-gen consoles. I'll admit that I was somewhat intrigued by Nintendo's new console, Wii because of the demos. Still, I really haven't had a lot of time to play games these days. If Wii does deliver what it promises like they did with Nintendo DS... I'll definitely consider. Not only to mention that it's probably going to help some people keep in shape, if you get my drift. ;-)

I've tried the F.E.A.R. demo on Xbox360 and dddaaaammmnnnn...definetly awesome. VERY spooky scenes, thrills, and chills-to-the-spine explosive FPS in japanese horror style. :P

If you are my son, then I would suggest you to wait until your school education is over then...

I have 3 games here - they want Xbox after saw them at store. I told them that I have no intention to buy new one for them because it's not necassary. Enjoy new games until they are fed up and then new games come after Xbox... then next... next... next... to many technology, is unacceptance. Focus real life first and enjoy and also education is important. My boys understood and accept.

If you are my son, then I would suggest you to wait until your school education is over then...

I have 3 games here - they want Xbox after saw them at store. I told them that I have no intention to buy new one for them because it's not necassary. Enjoy new games until they are fed up and then new games come after Xbox... then next... next... next... to many technology, is unacceptance. Focus real life first and enjoy and also education is important. My boys understood and accept.

I'm done with school.

Back