Should I buy Samsung 32" HDTV..?

kurtcs

Reaction score
Need you guys please give opinions about Samsung 32" Widescreen LCD HDTV w/ Built-in Digital Tuner, Model: LN-S3238D. I've been thinking about this TV also, I have thought about Vizio from Sam's Club but not too sure..? We don't want to have BIG TV.. I believe 32 inches is pretty good enough for this home. :) Here's website: Samsung 32" Widescreen LCD HDTV w/ Built-in Digital Tuner, LN-S3238D - Wal-Mart

Thanks alot!

Sure, If you have alot of money to left then buy one.

It's good for Wii but no HD support and only support 480p via component cable.

Interesting but one thing disadvantage is no TV Tuner.. :( But the rest of it sounds really awesome! 1080p is sweet.. But kinda too expensive.. :)

Thanks!

Get the Olevia 32" LCD HDTV for only $599 at Circuit city, if it's still on sale. There's also one for $549 at Office Depot if they have it for sale. I have one and it's great TV for the price. ;) The model number is 232V

Get the Olevia 32" LCD HDTV for only $599 at Circuit city, if it's still on sale. There's also one for $549 at Office Depot if they have it for sale. I have one and it's great TV for the price. ;) The model number is 232V

Damn thats pretty cheap.. Is it really worth to have Olevia..??? :ponder:

Damn thats pretty cheap.. Is it really worth to have Olevia..??? :ponder:

Like I said, I do have one. It has won some awards and the VP installer here in WA state has 2 of them and he has one of them since for 2 years and works fine.

It's cheap because it's a small company that started going into TV business about 3 years ago. It's been around longer before they merged as a company called SyntaxBrillian is the parent company who makes them.

Back