Should Gitmo be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafannieboo

Reaction score
Do you feel that Gitmo should be closed? Why/Why Not? Should the Gitmo prisoners be allowed access to America's Civil Court systems?

I feel a certain way about this, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I am curious to see what others feel about this. Remember that Gitmo imprisons some of the same terrorists who are in part responsible for the events of 9-11 along with other prisoners who have committed crimes against our country. They are not American citizens.

Please try and keep this as civil as possible.... enjoy!:ty:

:repost: just read the previous threads

:lol: Frisky Feline

deafannieboo,

I would suggest you to go to Search and then type "Gitmo" then the list of Gitmo threads comes automatic then you will read everything. Some of the list "Gitmo" are lock. I haven´t any chance to response some of ADer´s posts in some Gitmo threads... I will when I have time.

:lol: Frisky Feline

deafannieboo,

I would suggest you to go to Search and then type "Gitmo" then the list of Gitmo threads comes automatic then you will read everything. Some of the list "Gitmo" are lock. I haven´t any chance to response some of ADer´s posts in some Gitmo threads... I will when I have time.

yes i realized that after i had posted. oops sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back