Shot in the Head....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Linda, 23, a resident of San Diego, was visiting her in-laws and while there went to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries.

Later, her husband noticed her sitting in her car in the driveway
with the windows rolled up and with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her head.

He became concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's eyes were now open and she looked very strange.

He asked her if she was okay, and Linda replied that she had been shot in the back of the head and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.

The husband called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her head.

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of bread dough on the back of her head.

A Pillsbury biscuit canister had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head.

When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but quickly recovered.

Linda is blonde, a Democrat, and an Obama supporter, but that could all be a coincidence.

Wasn't funny back then, not funny now, never will be. Stick a fork in it; it's done!

Wasn't funny back then, not funny now, never will be. Stick a fork in it; it's done!

Sorry, I think it was still funny.

Besides, it shows how times change and people will swing to sides that look better and go with the crowd. Everyone is saying how bad Obama is doing, but they don't realize how long it takes for a President to make changes. 1st few years of Bushes terms, he was riding off of Clinton's term. Obama is getting hit hard cause he has not made a great change in our country. It normally takes a full term to just make progress that we can notice. He did fix the health care, and that is still going to take a year or so to figure out if it was for the better or not.

Besides, it shows how times change and people will swing to sides that look better and go with the crowd. Everyone is saying how bad Obama is doing, but they don't realize how long it takes for a President to make changes. 1st few years of Bushes terms, he was riding off of Clinton's term. Obama is getting hit hard cause he has not made a great change in our country. It normally takes a full term to just make progress that we can notice. He did fix the health care, and that is still going to take a year or so to figure out if it was for the better or not.

I could care less that the joke is about Obama or not. Even when the joke was about Bush, I thought it was stupid. But eh, different strokes for different folks.

Thanks so much for saying the truth of Clinton leaving Bush with a huge pipe of poop-poop to clean up/ Why is it not others who can smell the shit Clinton left behind?

Thanks so much for saying the truth of Clinton leaving Bush with a huge pipe of poop-poop to clean up/ Why is it not others who can smell the shit Clinton left behind?

Like what, the surplus? Oh, the horror!

Back