Shoplifting Dog

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Murry, Ut, USA (KFSN) -- A four-legged thief struck quickly at a grocery store in Utah. It walked right into the store, grabbed a present, and made a clean getaway. But not before leaving some incriminating paw marks.

At Smith's Food & Drug in Murray, UT a popular place these days is the manager's office, where they have the surveillance video.

"You had to see to believe it", said Tracy Jacobson of Smith's Food & Drug, "but it happened. So. It's crazy."

A suspicious character entered through the front door.

"I've never seen him shop in here before, brand new customer" said Roger Adamson, the store manager

What happened next is already becoming legend.

"How likely is that, for a dog to walk into a store, go down the pet aisle, get his bone, and walk out?" Adamson said.

Let's reconstruct the crime a step at a time.

Entering at the checkout area he approached a young girl. At that point he had a decision to make. Left? No dog food. Right? Dog food.

He turned right and went straight to aisle 16. The dog food isle.

He grabbed a rawhide bone like this and headed down the aisle, only to be confronted by the manager.

"I looked at him, I said drop it! I decided I wanted to keep all my fingers. So, I didn't try to take it from him. He looked at me and I looked at him and he ran for the door and away he went. Right out the front door." Adamson added.

Expert Marshall Tanner said the culprit's sense of smell is 100,000 times better than the typical crook. At last word, he was still at large, presumably enjoying his Christmas gift.

Source is found Here

[yt]qi_9ewGT4p4[/yt]

Impressed by this dog's clever, but I kinda felt sorry for that dog. Maybe that dog was abanodened(sp?), then the dog became straving for foods so the dog tried to learn how people get the food from the store...

Sounds sad to me ratherly.. :(

:rofl:

I wonder if this four legged crook will strike again!

That is too funny.

is it possible that the dog has been trained on stealing for starting with his thingys, then evenually the real deal???

That's one heckuva smart dog! and I must admit I find this to be really funny! :lol:

oh man that is funny hehe so cute of going in the store lol
he would gone in pet store cuz of there lot of stuff around he would gotten from hehe

but this is brillant lol

Heh cute it's possible that he may have been trained for this, but then again, he smelled the scent of dog foods in that store and dogs smell things ALOT better than we humans do so of course he was following the scent to the dog foods section, grabbed a treat and look more alerted when he walked out, perhas that he thinks he would be caught if he stay around the store any longer.

Sorry, I let my dog go into Smith's and grab and run. Even the dogs are stealing the market is so bad.

Damn animals.. remember that shoplifting seagull that stole like 30 bags of Nacho Doritos consecutively?

Now a dog stealing bones, what's next..
Oh, that reminds me, I've seen my cat attack a brand new bag of dried cat food. I mean like literally physically attacked to the point where the procreated hole started leaking food. Maybe that's what's gonna happen next.

That's cute smart dog knew where to go for food. That's where your dog went , Doug?:giggle:

I showed this to my son.

He asked me if someone would call the doggy police.(dog pound) and arrest the dog and take him to doggy jail for stealing.

I got a kick out of his remark.

Back