Shoot away, ask Fo'shizzle anything...

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
I will not answer disrespectful questions, but other than that, go ahead. :) Have a good one!:cool:

I would love to ask you..

Err um.. What is that "Fo'Shizzle"? Where get those idea coming from your nickname?
Is that after celebrities' name or what?

Are you student or Working or Bummer?

Do you happy living your homeland ?

What your dream the most and wanted live somewhere place fabulously!

Your vacation, Where will you going...?(future)

When you turn old fart and want settle living ... snowbird or staying homeland for good ?

What your favorite foods?

What your favorite drink?

What kind booze do you loved drink lot?

Are you thinking about planning coming down AD caucus 2008 ?

Do you wish meet AD'ers and who?

Do you have boyfriend or spouse(married)?

Do you have children and how many ?

Do you have pets?

Do you believe that Jesus is son of God and he will come back to earth to save all christians and condemn sinners to hell?

It's funny, someone started a trend now alot of people want their own 'ask me anything' thread. Since this one doesn't have many q's I'll help get the ball rollin'

Q: What kind of person do you consider yourself?
Q: Are you male or female? (to avoid confusion! Sometimes it's hard to tell with certian members.)

I would love to ask you..

Err um.. What is that "Fo'Shizzle"? Where get those idea coming from your nickname?
Is that after celebrities' name or what?
I got this name from sombody that I really adore!!:giggle:
Are you student or Working or Bummer?
Going to be a student!!
Do you happy living your homeland ?
Yes Im happy living in my homeland...
What your dream the most and wanted live somewhere place fabulously!
I would like to move to hawaii, been there once and would like to go back somday! Cost a lot of $$$!!Your vacation, Where will you going...?(future)
My vacation, I would like to visit my hometown again, Indaina!
When you turn old fart and want settle living ... snowbird or staying homeland for good ? Good question? I don't know personally.. Maybe I will know what I want once I turn into a old fart!:giggle:

What your favorite foods?
I really love Mexican food
What your favorite drink?
Diet mountain dew
What kind booze do you loved drink lot?
I don't drink... But if I do drink it would be wine coolers
Are you thinking about planning coming down AD caucus 2008 ?
I honestly don't know.. I don't plan ahead! One day at a time!Do you wish meet AD'ers and who?
Yes, whoever!:cool:
Do you have boyfriend or spouse(married)?
Talking to sombody at the moment!:fingersx: Hopefully it will all work out!

Do you have children and how many ?
No childrens.
Do you have pets?
2 german shepards, cat and a lot of fishies

It's funny, someone started a trend now alot of people want their own 'ask me anything' thread. Since this one doesn't have many q's I'll help get the ball rollin'

Q: What kind of person do you consider yourself? I consider myself very giving,loving and caring.. I will take my shirt off of my back for sombody else!Q: Are you male or female? (to avoid confusion! Sometimes it's hard to tell with certian members.)
Of course Im a female!:cool:

Are you the same person as Cassbug, Royal M? just asking, *nervous chuckle* :Ohno:

Do you believe that Jesus is son of God and he will come back to earth to save all christians and condemn sinners to hell?[/QU

I believe that Jesus is son of god.... I think he will save all the christains but I don't know but others. Only god knows... We're all of his kids and he loves us no matter what!

What will u major in when u become a student? :)

Ahh...here I am-- :D

I see a few members have posted a few questions thus far.... ;)

Here's mine:

If you were to travel somewhere, anywhere, where would it be and why?

What places or spots you have been to in the past that you would love to go back to?

If you love animals, what is your favorite kind of animal?

~RR

There is!! YAY found you.

Where are you from??

What do you really most enjoying on AD? :)

Why did you change your username several times? I didn't know who you were.. so I see you're royal Majestry (sp) and cassbug... think you can stop changing your username so we all can get use to knowing who you are? :dunno:

:gulps:

Ummm... *thinking*

What your fave color?....

That's all I can think of....

:run off:

Notice I have not replied to any of the "Ask me" posts except this one. Could you explain how you arrived at your current screen name? For me, after having my hearing fade away, I started to say "Say what?" to get people to repeat themselves, hence the name I use here. If that is too personal, I will think of another. Hey, we all have needs to be recognized!

If you are driving in a bad snow storm or raining day, you happen saw a mother with a child walking in that condition of the weather? What will you do? Will you pull over and tell them to get in the car? Or you just drive pass them?

Back